The primary focus of today’s podcast is: lasting sustainability, how we can achieve it and how we can avoid the many traps along the way.
- Taoism and the spontaneous nature of existence
- Problem with environmental activism “the world we don’t want versus the world we do want”
- Forcing behavior versus incentivizing behavior
- Food forests
- Beneficial interaction between plants/animals/people
- How we can use permaculture to improve our land and reduce work
- Solar cooking
- Stepping back and realizing the simple solutions to problems
This is the first of many MyStrangeMind podcasts, which gives an overview of the kinds of topics we’re going to get into over the coming weeks. The primary focus is:
What can we do to improve our lives? What can we do to improve our health and our well being?
From that question, we look into ways in which we can improve our everyday lives by being more aware of our habits and the effect they have on us. What kinds of projects you can do around your home, to improve its ability to be a safe and healthy environment, promoting a healthy routine that you can carefully craft to meet your goals.
We’ll get into all of these ideas and more in today’s podcast. Please have a listen and feel free to drop some feedback so I can improve it.