Category Archives: DNA Discoveries

“Junk DNA” may not be worthless after-all

If someone were to stretch the DNA molecule out, it would wrap around the Earth and Moon over 200,000 times, yet most humans use only 1 mile of that DNA. Many biologists like to refer to the DNA that we don’t use as “Junk DNA.”

If it is simply junk, then its a terrible waste of space, does nature really function with such inefficiency, or are there pieces of our DNA that we haven’t learned to use yet? Continue reading “Junk DNA” may not be worthless after-all

The discovery of DNA variability, holographic blueprints and the symphony of life

source: by Mike Adams | HealthRanger.org

Announced with great fanfare in late November, 2006, scientists have discovered that human DNA is far more variable than previously thought. Contrary to previous beliefs, as much as 10 percent of human genes vary wildly from one person to the next. The mainstream press is hailing the discovery and some sort of breakthrough that will shed light on so-called “incurable” diseases and give researchers the ability to create more targeted medicines. (There’s always a pro-Pharma slant in the mainstream media isn’t there?) In reality, this new DNA discovery explains why most pharmaceuticals don’t work for most people.

More importantly, this discovery humbles us, and shows us that even our top scientists know less about human DNA than they once thought. Researching DNA is a lot like researching astronomy: the more we learn, the less we realize we know. It’s as if every newly discovered fact unveils the existence of ten new questions we never knew existed.

The mainstream media, in its usual limited view, is reporting this discovery as a breakthrough that will help scientists develop new drugs to treat disease. Every “Eureka!” moment having anything to do with the genetic code seems to lead the mainstream media to the same advertiser-pleasing conclusion, but they haven’t even begun to realize the big story here. The real news in this discovery, you see, has nothing to do with pharmaceuticals or even medical science. It is larger and more profound than any of us could have possibly imagined. Continue reading The discovery of DNA variability, holographic blueprints and the symphony of life

Cell Phone Health Effects | Busy Signals: Think Twice Before You Place That Call

Cellphone Skull Penetration

by William Thomas | WillThomas.net

Though intended for renovations, Chris Anderson would like all visitors to deposit their cellular phones in the cement mixer by his front door. This sounds excessive – until you step into Anderson’s orchard, where the pegged needle of a shrieking electromagnetic radiation (EMR) meter placed beside a connected cellphone still shows significant exposure 100 feet away.

Much to the chagrin of this certified EMR-mitigation specialist, every day some 300 million cell phone users are “reaching out and touching someone you love. Yourself, and anyone else within range of the microwaves emitted by your cell phone.” Continue reading Cell Phone Health Effects | Busy Signals: Think Twice Before You Place That Call

Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human ‘Paranormal’ Events

source
2005 01 18

Ed Note: This explains shape shifting, beings moving in and out of dimensions (interdimensional) and it explains how prayers and manifestation meditation works, how shamans can alter health and weather, it explains how Royal Raymond Rife’s frequency healing can work, and much much more. Very exiting!

Summarized by Baerbel * Edited and translated

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.

In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” Continue reading Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human ‘Paranormal’ Events