When you were sworn into office, you took an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America. Your vote to reauthorize the so-called “Patriot Act” shows that you don’t take that oath seriously.
You and the others who voted to reauthorize this Constitution defying bill are a disgrace. Please consider your oath of office before you vote on a bill. It is your duty to follow the Constitution and just because others are not doing so does not give you the excuse to follow suit.
- Constitutional Amendment to Equalize Congress with the People in the Eyes of the Law
- Arrested…. For Reading the Constitution of the united States of America
- Ron Paul: Presidential candidate who truly loves freedom and liberty.
- Mo Brooks: Police State Endorsing Lawyer Scum
- Court Rediscovers 2nd Amendment, Liberals Fear Other ‘Rights’ May Soon be Found