During a pro-war rally in, what appears to be Washington D.C., several demonstrators were arrested for reading the Constitution of the united States of America. The officers who arrested them refused to say what they were charged with or comment on the situation.
- Unconstitutional ATF Gun Confiscation in Alabama
- Open Letter to CONgressman Mo Brooks: His Vote to Re-Authorize the “Patriot” Act
- Ron Paul : When in the course of human events…
- Police State & Critical Mass in New York
- Constitutional Amendment to Equalize Congress with the People in the Eyes of the Law