More Evidence of VIDEO FAKERY during the 9/11
Until recently, I believed that the Twin Towers were hit by jumbo jets, though I didn’t believe that they came down due to the jet fuel.
New analysis is emerging that indicates that video and audio fakery was used on many of the films on 9/11. The videos linked below illustrate this.
- Here are all of the videos appearing under “9/11 Video Fakery” on Technorati.
- Morgan Reynolds discusses the video fakery involving cartoon airplanes on Fox News. He also talks about how “the two American Airlines flights were not even in the bureau of transportation statistics database.”
- Here is a clip of a reporter describing his account of the Tower 2 explosion. He says “It was not a jet… it could have been a missile”
- Here is some interesting audio evidence in which there is no evidence of a jet plane anywhere near the towers. You can actually hear police sirens and horns, but no sense of any jet engine.
- Here is another that shows the SUDDEN appearance of a plane after the shot quickly pans into the towers.
- Here is an interview with Jim Fetzer from May 22, 2007 with regard to VIDEO FAKERY. “The existence of a plane hitting the building is not proven… the existence of video fakery is proven.”