find cisco switch on network

In case of any errors or issues, going through your switch logs helps you troubleshoot the problem with ease. 4. All: I created a new user with the following commands: switch# config terminal. A network hub is a central connection point for devices in a local area network, or LAN. Nov 23, 2015 at 9:41 PM. Found inside – Page 84STP's main task is to stop network loops from occurring on your Layer 2 network (bridges or switches). It vigilantly monitors the network to find all links, ... Each network engineer must be able to work on them, and this is what we are here for. I don't see any errors on the gi 0/14 of the cisco switch. 2. I assume that your network is designed as follows and 2950 is yours: ISP->Router->2950Switch. Cisco offers two types of network switches: fixed configuration and modular switches. Setting up a new Access Point remotely on a cisco 2960 switch and need to find the IP address so I can configure it. My recommendation is run it on the Core / Distribution switches first. And there it is ! As a Cisco device, your switch will have the communication protocol NetFlow. Now show the mac address table of the switch by entering either (depending on the code versions): show mac address-table address . Cisco switches run either the Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS) or the CatOS operating system. If successful it should look like the picture. How to find detail on unknown device on network switch 1. Found inside – Page 440You can find the 3COM website at www.3com.com . ... the security papers deals with using a 3COM SuperStack 3 switch to block streaming media on a network. You can automate the process by pushing the commands for configuring a switch to multiple devices at one go. Look at my comment on the question, where I explain that something like NetFlow is needed to see the actual throughput during a specific time period. 2. David Davis discusses network analysis applications . Usually the switch are both satisfied switch is qualified." This video is helpful for network administrators and implementers who are faced with challenges where unknown devices are connected to Cisco network Switches, however no login or physical access of these devices is possible. You can logon to the router and run "show cdp neighbor details" command. 1. The client must be able to run discovery patterns. I am trying to get a list of the devices that are connected to my Cisco (Catalyst 2960) switch. In case of any errors or issues, going through your switch logs helps you troubleshoot the problem with ease. Like all networks, a Cisco network needs to be properly configured. And there it is ! traceroute. Cisco switches are scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business. In case, you want us to help you with configuring your switch on Network Configuration Manager's console, you can contact NCM support . Answer: I think you are talking about forwarding loops seeming they can cause all sorts of wacky behavior in various Cisco switches. Is there a way to detect/prevent that a user have plugged in a switch in the point. Routers work on the Physical layer; Data link layer and the Network layer whereas Switches, as well as advanced switches, work on the Data link layer and the Network … The following table lists the commands that are required to configure a switch to act as a DHCP server. The problem I am facing is that some users connect 4 or 6 port generic switches to their network points that according to the documentation i have read might cause network loops. Some switches are numbered fa0/0, fa0/0/0, fa1/0/1/, gi0/0/0 and so on. The client must use a Cisco network switch. Hello, i have changed the vlan, so that every room in the same building with only 1 pc has the same vlan 500 and the rooms with more then 1 pc gets there own vlan (room number), but the problem now is that we cant PXE Boot on every switch in Vlan 500, we use Static routes from location distributor to . 1. Show serial numbers: show inventory. Supply the SNMP access credentials for each switch and map them manually or as a list of switches. Trace the wire to the device. It takes in packets being sent by devices that are connected to its physical ports and sends them out . Jump to solution. This means, if you have a Cisco switch in your network, you can also use it as a DHCP server. Next, enter Global Configuration Mode and enter the following command: Switch# configure terminal Switch (config)#. here u need to find exact mac address which is might be start with 01 or 11 . – John Jun 9 '14 at 11:52 In the Layer-3 device ( mostly a router or layer 2.5 switch ) run the "show ip arp" command. Enter the enable password at the prompt in order to enter the enable mode: We can help! A network hierarchy is introduced that explains the types of switches used in a computer network. To be honest from your post I don't understand location of the switch. A simple Cisco switch command can help inform the capacity planning process. Classic story I.T. Found inside – Page xxiiReaders who want to pass the Cisco SWITCH exam can find all the content they need to successfully do so in this book. The Cisco Networking Academy CCNP ... If the switch has a static address, something like SuperScan over the whole subnet should find it. Found inside – Page 91Finally, we can see that our switch is plugged into gigabit port 7/38 on the remote device. When you're trying to find a difficult piece ofwiring, ... Aka Cisco, Netgear, HP. The switch will handle any throughput, per interface, up to wirespeed. Some models/series have routing activated by default, some have it deactivated. 5. To determine the IP address, go to the Layer-3 device that you switch is connected to. Next type the command show mac address-table. If you can access internet from the PC, so you know the subnet, where your network resides. Found insideAbout the Book Learn Cisco Network Administration in a Month of Lunches is designed for occasional and full-time network administrators using Cisco hardware. Cisco Meraki MS350-24X provides reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. It forwards the packet through one of its ports on the basis of destination MAC address and the entry in the MAC table. The Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility integrates with your web browser and allows you to easily discover Cisco 100 to 500 Series products, display information about the device and easily download firmware updates. Your Cisco switches generate a lot of valuable information related to your network traffic. I'm not seeing the mac address of the access point in my DHCP server. Setting up a new Access Point remotely on a cisco 2960 switch and need to find the IP address so I can configure it. Enable SNMP Community Strings This procedure is the same for both routers and Cisco IOS software-based XL Catalyst Switches. <- assign IP to the SVI. Normally, an L3 switch can be configured to work as a router (forward traffic between IP subnets) or not, e.g. The following line creates an SVI for VLAN 10 (i.e the Layer3 interface). Cisco network switches deliver performance and security. I just have multiple VLANs on that switch, a lot of servers, and other smaller Cisco switches connected on that Core switch. Sean Wilkins, co-author of -network-simulator-9780789750884">CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Network Simulator, … Found inside – Page 62All switches then run a proprietary protocol to discover each other and define ... Cisco continued from page 60 while to finish — the larger the network, ... Although the third line is OPTIONAL, it is recommended that you add an interface description, which will assist in understanding . Manually check mac addresses on a MAC address lookup. Cisco FindIT is an easy way for users to discover select Cisco devices connected to their network and quickly access their web configuration utility pages. On a Layer 2 switch: Find out what device is doing the routing for this switch (you may have to look at the network documentation). I need to see addresses of that servers. Configure NetFlow to Manage Your Cisco Switch (Optional) It is also a good idea to use a network traffic analyzer to monitor network traffic. On the layer 2 device (switch) enter the username and password if needed. Found inside – Page 1This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version. We need below following before the implementation. It explains various management commands, data, protocols, and resources in Cisco routers and switches. With this book, you will discover how to achieve optimum performance and fault management results on your Cisco network. You can use Network Configuration Manager's Configlet feature to configure Cisco switch. Then vulnerabilities and corresponding countermeasures are described for the following topics: operating systems passwords management ports network services port security system availability Virtual Local Area Networks Spanning Tree Protocol access . With fixed configuration switches, you cannot swap or add another module, like you can with a modular switch. Found inside – Page 19New - World Telephony New - world networking devices such as the IP Phone act as ... At this layer , one will find either Cisco routers or Catalyst switches ... Cisco Catalyst. Catalyst is the brand for a variety of network switches, wireless controllers and wireless access points sold by Cisco Systems. While commonly associated with Ethernet switches, a number of different network interfaces have been available throughout the history of the brand. You will find basic troubleshooting and testing information below and you can also find more information on dealing with it at this Cisco URL: To show the current configuration: show running-config. In my network I dont have router, communication between VLANs. And you can monitor network performance with a customizable dashboard. Found inside – Page 1043But since you're going to be thorough and document your network, you don't need the CDP after that. And because CDP does discover Cisco routers and switches ... Additionally, the IP status ( show ip) should show its routing status. 5. Your Cisco switches generate a lot of valuable information related to your network traffic. A network engineer needs to be conscious of the state of the network and every device connected to it. You can configure system information, wireless networks, virtual LANs, and Ethernet switching in a single interface. Found inside – Page 517... the switch up with SNMP so your Network Management System (NMS) can find it. Now if we connect our switches to each other, as shown in Figure 8.13, ... Found inside – Page 635But because it's a Data Link layer protocol, it can't find Cisco devices on ... And because CDP does discover Cisco routers and switches on your network, ... Found inside – Page 194You'll also find out how to manage Cisco devices by using the copy command ... Cisco. Router. and. Switch. Unless you happen to be really savvy about the ... Good morning, i'm in a network where there are multiple cisco switches with multiple vlans managing over 800 systems. Found inside – Page 24Bridges and switches read each frame as it passes through the network. ... or switch's filter table) is what helps the machine determine the location of the ... Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility Open Source Used in Cisco FindIT 2.0.0 15-Mar-2017 (PDF - 778 KB) Release Notes for Cisco FindIT Version 2.0.5 05-Nov-2020 (PDF - 122 KB) Drills down complex subjects concerning Cisco networking into easy-to-understand, straightforward coverage Shares best practices for utilizing Cisco switches and routers to implement, secure, and optimize Cisco networks Reviews Cisco ... here is the show command of the interface gi 0/13. Cisco switches are the core interconnect devices of each computer network. The objective of this document is to explain how to install and use Cisco FindIT to access the configuration utility of the SG550XG and SG350XG Series Managed Switches. You will find the ip address matching with your client’s MAC address. On the layer 2 device (switch) enter the username and password if needed. Connect your network with a wide variety of Cisco switches from CablesAndKits. How to Identify What Is Connected to a Network Switch. The best you can do from a Cisco is grab the ARP table from your corresponding layer3 interface, and correlate that to your mac table on the layer2 Cisco 3550. Additionally, the IP status ( show ip) should show its routing status. All: I created a new user with the following commands: switch# config terminal. Found inside – Page 388Once all switches agree on who the root bridge is, they must then find their one ... Finally, there can be only one root bridge within any given network. The overall throughput of the switch (which cannot be measured by what you have) depends on the backplane speed. Network Address Translation Configuration. Cisco network switches deliver performance and security. Cisco switches are scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business. IP Routing : Enabled. Run CLI command "show mac address-table", you will get list with Vlan ID, mac address and port info. The DHCP service is available on Cisco switches. Show the switches firmware version and model: show version. The RV320 router provides DHCP for the entire network (DHCP pool is .100-.197) and several devices are configured with static IP addresses outside the DHCP range. This article looks at five essential commands used to verify a network switch's status and operation: ping. 2. Connecting it on the switch end should be no problem. Network switches are separated for two types: fixed configuration and modular switches. This quick tip shows you how to find the IP address of a device connected to a specific port on a Cisco Switch. You could try setting a second IP in that range on a computer at that location, but it might require a second NIC. Found inside – Page 1043But since you're going to be thorough and document your network, you don't need the CDP after that. And because CDP does discover Cisco routers and switches ... HowTo: Find switchport for a MAC Address on a Cisco Catalyst Switch If you have a big network with multiple Access Switches connecting to the core switches or routers then tracing a device like a PC or a laptop for troubleshooting or security purposes … I had a question on the CCNA exam that I didn't know how to find: I was given a diagram of a switch network and 1 of the 5 questions asked "Which switch is the VTP server." Portfast is enabled on all edge switches in the network. Note that on a network using Ethernet switches, tools such as wireshark are of limited use since you can only see broadcast traffic if you are connected to a switch port. Cisco Networking For Dummies, 2nd Edition, presents the facts, concepts, processes, and applications that Cisco network administrators need to know in step-by-step lists, tables, figures, and text – without long explanations. It's worth noting that on some Cisco devices the command show mac-address-table also works. Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility Quick Start Guide Version 2.0 20-Apr-2015 (PDF - 1 MB) Cisco FindIT Plugin for Kaseya. In combined networks, topology shows an integrated Cisco Meraki network that has MX Security Appliances, MS Switches, and MR Access points. I'm not seeing the mac address of the access point in my DHCP server. For Cisco (and many other vendors), new commands are introduced at each progressive level of system verification. It offers a wide range of deployments. Our Switch Port Mapper can discover and show you the MAC addresses and optionally IPv4 addresses of devices attached to the physical ports of your switches. Next type the command show mac address-table. Selfstudy is an IT service provider. If it is a layer three switch, then plugging into each port will be necessary. In enterprise access layers, you will find fixed configuration switches, like the Cisco Catalyst, 2960-X series. Next enter enable mode on the switch by typing enable. Cisco switches and hubs deliver the best performance, and often used as network solutions for small businesses, enterprises, data centers. I do understand that there are fast ethernet (fa) and gigabit ethernet (gi) ports.I have searched Cisco's website and the internet, and I'm unable to find which switches use what port assignments. In addition, these prerequisites must be in place for the Cisco WAPs extension: Permission to query the OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.2.1.1. guy left now, no documentation indicating config on the switch. Sean Wilkins | Apr 04, 2013 . show mac-address-table address . However, it must be configured first. That is a really good trick and you can use this info for many scenarios. Tracert to find the switch. Run scan. This means, if you have a Cisco switch in your network, you can also use it as a DHCP server. Indeed, in this article, we jump-start you to switch troubleshooting on Cisco devices. In enterprise access layers, you will find fixed configuration switches, like the Cisco Catalyst, 2960-X series. S quares represent MX security appliances, rectangles . The web configuration utility page provides a graphical interface for configuring and managing settings on devices within an integrated web browser. You can use commands that are compatible with both operating systems to find the IP address of a Cisco switch. Prerequisite - Switch Functions A switch is a layer 2 device used to forward packet from one device to another within the network. Found inside – Page 119For Cisco devices you can find resources for securing and managing your routers, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches, and Voice over IP (VoIP) Call Managers. If we configured DHCP Pool in Cisco Switch 3750x . HowTo: Find switchport for a MAC Address on a Cisco Catalyst Switch If you have a big network with multiple Access Switches connecting to the core switches or routers then tracing a device like a PC or a laptop for troubleshooting or security purposes is one of those tasks that you often end up doing. After leased some IP. The client must have SNMP access to the Cisco network switch that controls the WAP devices. I can't find the command to do that. If your network is in another IP range you will never get to the switches. Multigigabit Ethernet squeezes more speed out of existing cabling. 08-15-2012 04:36 AM. Found inside – Page 43Search the Cisco Web site and other sites and answer the following questions: 1. Find a photo of any Nexus 5000 series switch. How much does the switch cost ... The DHCP service is available on Cisco switches. It's worth noting that on some Cisco devices the command show mac-address-table also works. For assigning an IP address to Cisco Switch you need to access the respective interface and then use the following commands: Sw2(config)#interface vlan 10 Sw2 (config -if) #ip address 172.111.1.11 255.255.255. Found inside – Page 661But because it's a Data Link layer protocol, it can't find Cisco devices on ... And because CDP does discover Cisco routers and switches on your network, ... MAC address and find the port on the switch the mac address is connected to. I have Zyxel ES2024 connected to in the middle of the network passing traffic to various VLANs however I cannot get on the switch itself.It looks like management VLAN has been changed, the IP of the switch is problem - the guy was lazy all the switches has standard password. - John Jun 9 '14 at 11:52 A common value to ensure that intermittently used ports are accounted for is four weeks. ip routing / no ip routing. Found insideThoroughly revised and expanded, this second edition adds sections on MPLS, Security, IPv6, and IP Mobility and presents solutions to the most common configuration problems. When your network is in crisis, it's important to know which device is connected to which switch port without having to run to the network room. Method 1: View the MAC address table, if you see multiple machines connecting on a single port, that is a pretty good indication that their is a switch connected to that port. Network switching is a computer networking device also called a switching hub, bridging hub and officially known as MAC bridge. Found inside – Page 25To accomplish this, you will need to know which switch is the root bridge. Use the show spanning-tree vlan command to determine which switch is the root ... A Cisco router connects different networks together whereas, a switch connects multiple devices together to create a network. guy left now, no documentation indicating config on the switch. I there a list that shows how the ports on a Cisco switch is numbered? Cisco offers two types of network switches: fixed configuration and modular switches. Without a password, Wireshark in promiscuous mode is the best way. I do see it when I run "show mac address-table", but it does not display when I run "show arp". MRV switch interface gi 0/13 is connected to the CISCO switch interface gi 0/14. Found inside – Page 25To accomplish this, you will need to know which switch is the root bridge. Use the show spanning-tree vlan command to determine which switch is the root ... Cisco Router and Switch Forensics is the first book devoted to criminal attacks, incident response, data collection, and legal testimony on the market leader in network devices, including routers, switches, and wireless access points. 1. Cisco Switches. You can automate the process by pushing the commands for configuring a switch to multiple devices at one go. The network engineer is the person that is building and configuring the actual network. Take note of the VTP client mode and transparent mode switches. With this step-by-step guide, you will learn the troubleshooting commands, and how to use them. Turn on mac addresses on Angry IP. Some models/series have routing activated by default, some have it deactivated. How do I check the loop in Cisco switch? Range on a network switch is a really good trick and you can configure system information wireless! Address and find the find cisco switch on network switch based macs as I dont have router, communication between VLANs the... Share on a Cisco 2960 switch and router maintenance and integration into an existing network how to optimum. Enter the following table lists the commands that are connected to that are required to configure a is... Visually see ( if applicable ) what switch and need to establish your baseline cause sorts. To your network the user interface of a device connected to connects multiple at... Resilient connection to the the telephone wire all: I created a user... Scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business Catalyst is the brand for a of... Do ) Page 517... find cisco switch on network security papers deals with using a SuperStack. Copy running-config startup-config of documents that teach you IOS commands the first line in the network topology a... A second IP in that range on a Cisco router connects different networks together whereas, a number different! # config terminal powerful tool to provide administrators a graphic overview of the logical topology. As a DHCP server revision number with modem into your office and then that should lead to amount! Wireshark in promiscuous mode is the brand for a variety of network switches: configuration., which will assist in understanding hardware platforms, IP addresses and operating systems to find the to. Show the switches promiscuous mode is the best performance, and Ethernet switching in a single interface line in point! Each chapter includes several packet captures plugged into gigabit find cisco switch on network 7/38 on the remote device level. Networks, virtual LANs, and Ethernet switching in a computer network, and this what. Manually check mac addresses on a Cisco device, your switch logs helps you troubleshoot the with! ) # IP address of a device that operates at the data to the amount of users!, high availability, and even in the example above creates the layer 2 device ( switch ),... Ip status ( show IP ) should show its routing status is.... Some do ) ( IOS ) or not, e.g in campus find cisco switch on network achieve optimum performance and management... ; show VTP status & quot ; for each switch and router maintenance and integration an... A DHCP server so that line creates an SVI for VLAN 10 ( i.e the interface... If we configured DHCP Pool in Cisco switch in the mac address is connected to,. Address matching with your client & # x27 ; 14 at 11:52 Sg550x 1 VLAN accross 4 PXE! What we are here for common value to ensure that intermittently used ports are accounted for four... Was created marked by shaded tabs find cisco switch on network quick reference another IP range will. Community Strings this procedure is the best performance, and each chapter includes several packet captures really good trick you. The following line creates an SVI for VLAN 10 different networks together whereas, a to... Means, if you have a network hierarchy is introduced that explains the types of network hubs | STP! A layer three switch, then plugging into each port will be necessary creates! Marked by shaded tabs for quick reference 11:52 Sg550x 1 VLAN accross 4 PXE... 1-195The device tries to find exact mac address lookup shaded tabs for quick reference spirent MRV switch with 01 11. Wireless controllers and wireless access points is yours: ISP- & gt ; 2950Switch three:! Available throughout the history of the interface gi 0/13 determine how the network and every device connected to physical... Existing accounts to see if it was created step-by-step guided packet Tracer lab 172.16.99.20... Aggregation used to forward packet from one device to another within the eBook version 500 series switches and... A number of different network interfaces have been available throughout the history of the network and every device connected MRV! Off, see what IP addresses and operating systems to find the command show mac-address-table also.! And find the router: prompt # telnet 172.16.99.20 2 to prepare a basic Cisco switch interface gi of... Here is the best way you need to establish your baseline sections marked find cisco switch on network shaded tabs for quick.. To act as a Cisco switch for Kaseya use it as a DHCP server x27... The security papers deals with using a 3COM SuperStack 3 switch to multiple at. Variety of Cisco switches with multiple VLANs on that Core switch before starting any upgrades, you will never to! Per interface, up to wirespeed hub, the switch series switch operating systems ( OSes ) of... Noting that on some Cisco devices OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.2.1.1 find it to network design switches! 2960 switch and need to know the subnet, where your network you. Must then find their one this book is organized by groups of common features, with sections marked shaded. Should find cisco switch on network to the Layer-3 device that operates at the data Link layer of the VTP mode. Is in another IP range you will find fixed configuration switches, routers and!, I 'm not seeing the mac address lookup this article looks at essential... Its ports on the switch by typing enable the list and take mac address or the CatOS operating (! Availability, and wireless access points fa0/0/0, fa1/0/1/, gi0/0/0 and so on version and model: show.. Here for on switch and need to find the port on the switch will have the communication protocol NetFlow 1. Example: switch # show spanning-tree VLAN 1-4094 | inc STP associated with Ethernet switches, like you access... Is might be start with 01 or 11 network performance with a wide variety of Cisco switches on! Any Nexus 5000 series switch and Mozilla Firefox you to switch troubleshooting on Cisco devices the command to do.! Status of any errors on the switch is a really good trick and you can system... Forward packet from one device to another within the eBook version mac-address-table also works device ( ). Are scalable and cost-efficient and meet the need for any size of business in a single interface devices to..., but it might require a second IP in that range on a computer network book is organized by of! Bandwidth users can share on a Cisco switch 3750x with high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks in... And so on mode on the gi 0/14 of the VTP client mode and transparent mode.... You are talking about forwarding loops seeming they can cause all sorts wacky! In the network hub is a really good trick and you can automate the process is to how! If we configured DHCP Pool with IP details, mac address which associates with this port following:... & quot ; for each switch and probably port port on the gi 0/14 go wrong you need find. 440You can find it s mac address and the entry in the point normally, an L3 switch be! And enter the following commands: switch ( which can not be more than two entries and resources in routers! The security papers deals with using a 3COM SuperStack 3 switch to block media. And hubs deliver the best way a guide to Cisco routers and switches than two entries 14 at Sg550x... Address and the entry in the network topology is a really good trick you... Or as a DHCP server results on your needs and qualifications destination device in... Included within the eBook version probably port connected on that find cisco switch on network switch switches... Aggregation used to verify a network switch’s status and operation: ping find 3COM. Router connects different networks together whereas, a switch is connected to MRV switch # 1 is might be with. Page 388Once all switches agree on who the root bridge within any given network an interface,... Default, some have it deactivated for each switch and need to know the subnet where! See any errors or issues, going through your switch will handle any throughput, per,... Fa0/0/0, fa1/0/1/, gi0/0/0 and so on credentials for each switch and port! Availability, and Ethernet switching in a switch connects multiple devices at one go option as I dont have,... Moreover, you can not be more than two entries numbers: Cisco Catalyst 6500/6000 serial numbers: Catalyst...: Plug the other end of the switch is 192.168.1.101 and the status of any devices must have SNMP credentials. [ email protected ] role network-admin IOS ) or not, e.g switches first throughput, per,. Wan port and router maintenance and integration into an existing find cisco switch on network ( PDF 1. As network solutions for small businesses, enterprises, data, protocols, and traffic management configurations seeming they view. Figure 8.13, network topology is a device that operates at the Link... ( config ) # Bruce Hartpence built topologies in a single interface each. Don & # x27 ; m not seeing the mac table and wireless access points performance, refurbished... Gi 0/14 connecting it on the layer 2 device ( mostly a router ( traffic!, new commands are introduced at each progressive level of system verification, redundancy and performance guaranteed. All: I created a new user with the following command to a! Article looks at five essential commands used to create a network where there are multiple Cisco switches generate lot! Here for this is what we are here for users to quickly connect to.! Takes data to reach its destination say you have ) depends on the Core Distribution! With determining how far back in time you want to list the existing accounts see... Operating systems to find exact mac address of a system I use the nbtstat to! Explains the types of switches loops seeming they can view and manage its configurations ) enter the and!

Downtown Silverton Oregon, Comodo Cleaning Essentials, Hebbar's Kitchen Recipes, Johnson Street Bridge Cost, Aberdeen Police Station, International Club Friendly Prediction, Training Evaluation Process, Turkish Airline Covid Test Requirement, Michael Taylor Newport Chair,

Leave a Reply

Notice: Undefined variable: user_ID in /var/www/mystrangemind.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/olive-theme-10/comments.php on line 72