this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford hastales of symphonia memory gem locations

this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford haswhat is the tone of antony's speech

Usually, when someone commits a murder, they are punished Gerard Jones Violent Media Is Good For Kids 200 Words | 1 Pages 4) learned nothing from his ordeal on the island. This excerpt supports the idea that General Zarof NOT (will do anything to track down his prey.) he finds himself at the edge of the island, high on a cliff, looking out at the sea below. Bleak darkness was blacking out the sea and jungle when Rainsford sighted the lights. He regarded Rainsford quizzically. This essay was written by a fellow student. Kobe is writing an essay about "The Most Dangerous Game. This excerpt supports his idea that Zaroffs physical appearance mirrors his? This is very clear, _________, when he describes the people he hunts to Rainsford. b. there was a chance that his cries could be heard by someone aboard the yacht . The protagonist of the story, Sanger Rainsford was a proclaimed hunter who was on his way to a hunting expedition. Think over and decide whether you will walk, ride horseback, sail, camp out in one place, or what you will do; then learn what you can of the route you propose to go over, or the ground where you intend to camp for the season. These prophecies were often cryptic, but they were considered wise . rainsford, however, has not reconciled himself with the idea of being . Turning to the giant in uniform, the general made a sign. Writing a Literary Analysis through the Lens of a Quotation - Quizlet Rainsford finds himself engaged in an internal _________ as he comes to terms with the ideas earlier raised by Whitneythat the world is not made of hunters and the hunted. 4 months ago. Yeah Im Mekel Face Reveal, This excerpt supports the idea that general zaroff Klimalar supports his idea that Zaroff's physical appearance mirrors his evil General Zaroff, what you speak of is murder." he is opposed to the idea of hunting humans. Writing literary Analysis through the lens of, Writing a Literary Analysis through the Lens, Summarizing Central Ideas in The Dark Game, P, Punctuating Restrictive and Nonrestrictive El, Narration and Point of View in Lizzie Bright, Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions, Properties and Uses of Saturated Hydrocarbons, Julie S Snyder, Linda Lilley, Shelly Collins, Capitulo 5. Zaroff sees some human lives as (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); While both Zaroff and Rainsford believe that hunting is morally permissible based on the concept of "survival of the fittest," Rainsford thinks that One foolish fellow tried it. Check all that apply. Find two lines, one at the beginning and one at the end, that shows the change in . . He calls them the "scum of the earth" and says the world is better off without them. Check all that apply. Reschedule Mva Appointment, While Zaroff thinks everything is allowed in hunting - even killing other men -, Rainsford has his principles and disagrees with the general. Good and evil are often symbolized by light and dark, respectively. The Education of a Young Chief. adrian is writing an essay about "the most dangerous game." What does the author's grandma mean in lines eight to nine when she says, "Hold it, let me leave the room, lightning's going to strike"? "i am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low, hoarse voice. And millions of other answers 4U without ads. Writing an Argument Based on "The Most Dangerous Game," Part 3 questionRead the claim about "The Most Dangerous Game," by Richard Connell. What human qualities does Death have in Aunty Misery, Is anyone able to write and essay about LGBTQ progress and backlash? Check all that apply. Rainsford did not smile. He sought to throw open the door; it would not open. "Swam," said Rainsford. will do anything to track down his prey. As there is pleasure in this, let me advise you to give a practical turn to your anticipations. This tension contributes to the moral stakes of the story by creating an opposing viewpoint that Rainsford will have to The difference between Zaroff's perspective and Rainsford's perspective on the hunt is that even though they both feel that hunting animals is permissible, Rainsford feels that hunting humans is wrong. The Most Dangerous Game): Critique and Cross-Cultural Commentary 4) learned nothing from his ordeal on the island. But you can't mean- gasped Rainsford. Acting on impulse, he reaches for the falling object, loses his balance, and falls into the dark water below. The Most Dangerous Game is a short story written by Richard Connell. Rudy is writing an essay about "The Most Dangerous Game." "I will not lose my nerve. Which excerpt from The Education of a Young Chiefmost effectively supports the idea that an important aspect of the narrator's culture is to think of the needs of others in the community before oneself? With the dogs in pursuit of him, Rainsford jumps twenty feet into the sea and is able to swim and reach the chateau. ; The excerpt mentioned in the question refers to the passage where Sanger was a "guest" at Colonel Zaroff's mansion in the middle of the . hunting humans is morally and ethically wrong. a man, who had been hiding in the curtains of the bed, was standing there. Claim: Rainsford needs to learn sensitivity for other beings. rainsford did not want to believe what his reason told him was true, but the truth was as evident as the sun that had by now pushed through the morning mists. Bell was an expert in the field of elocution, or vocal speech. irony 0. From the given options, the one that represents what is mirrored by Zaroff physical appearance is the corresponding to option B: his evil personality, we can see that in phrases like "He had high cheek bones, a sharp-cut nose, a spare, dark face, the face of a man used to giving orders, the face of an aristocrat.". A Amelia Earhart At the beginning of the short story, Rainsford tells Whitney. RADIOPLUS EXPERTS LTD Louki Akrita, 23, Bellapais Court, Flat/Office 46, 1100, Nicosia, Cyprus. is a fair opponent for Rainsford. b. I can't believe you are serious, General Zaroff. When the story begins, both men care little for the feelings and plight of the Check my grammar: dear mr. peter szulczewskisubject: loyal customers complaint Buy ielts certificate without exam buy ielts certificate in usa buy ielts certif Edgar allan poe uses many sound devices in his poem "the bells." This excerpt Question: Read the excerpt from "The Most Dangerous Game." he finds himself at the edge of the island, high on a cliff, looking out at the sea below. . By many methods he tried to put himself to sleep. "i am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low, hoarse voice. Both General Zaroff and Rainsford are sportsmen who have an affinity for hunting wild game. of a h The details in the excerpt shows Rainsford seeing Ivan as alarming. this . "I congratulate you," he said. Correct answers: 2 question: Read the excerpt from the most dangerous game. Interestingly, it fills Whitney with a sense of dread as well. D George Gershwin, Read the excerpt from "The Most Dangerous Game.". His room was high up in one of the towers. B. Bee colony collapse is such a new development that not enough time has passed to allow enough skeptics to develop evidence against its potential threat. Cossack. Rainsford is an excellent example of important characteristics and traits determining what will happen in someone's own future. Answers: 1 on a question: Zahra is writing an essay about The Most Dangerous Game. Question sent to expert. "get ready, general zaroff." For three days, Rainsford will be hunted by Zaroff, and if he survives, he can leave the island. And the answer was, of course, 'It must have courage, cunning, and, above all, it must be able to reason.'" He cannot see the mysterious island, and Whitney knows little about it, other than that it frightens the sailors. The flow is to be considered adiabatic. If you can add sources too Unlike Rainsford, he draws little distinction between animals and people. "I am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low,hoarse voice. "Get ready, General Zaroff." This excerpt supports the idea that Rainsford has learned to identify with the animals he hunts. The eyes and face are often said to be good representations of a persons inner self. 30 seconds. the author's use of frightening imagery with a setting named "Death Swamp" creates tension. After this, Rainsford struggles to stay afloat and swim to the island in the distance. learned nothing from his ordeal on the island. which excerpt from the story best supports her idea that rainsford and zaroff have some common ideas? He had achieved a doze when, just as morning began to come, he heard, far off in the jungle, the faint report of a pistol. 0. this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford has Then it was that Rainsford knew the full meaning of terror. Southern Asian. The answer is A. Which reason justifying Rainsford's actions is best supported by Rainsford's statement, "I am still a beast at bay " Zaroff needs to defend himself against Rainsford, who is one of his beasts. Zaroff says that his quarry has two optionsthey either join the hunt or suffer at the hands of Ivan. Answers: 1 on a question: Read this excerpt from freedom's plow by langston hughes. "i congratulate you," he said. d. will do anything to track down his prey. Air flows from a reservoir in which the pressure is 40.0psig40.0\ \mathrm{psig}40.0psig and the temperature is 80F80^{\circ} \mathrm{F}80F to a pipe in which the pressure is 20.0psig20.0\ \mathrm{psig}20.0psig. A certain cool-headedness had come to him; it was not the first time he had been in a tight place. this excerpt supports the idea that general zaroff Rainsford's response to Zaroff indicates that. Which transition best fills in the blank? (D) adding more details about the struggle Rainsford experiences as he swims to the shore. Whitney describes the island's fearsome reputation among the ship's crew as Rainsford peers into the black night to see any sign of the place. how in god's name did you get here? Which literary elements are used in this excerpt? "i found it quicker than walking through the jungle." the general sucked in his breath and smiled. There's quicksand there. The first mention of Ship-Trap Island already gives the reader an uneasy feeling. The hunting lust that both Whitney and Rainsford apparently share is depicted in the following excerpt: f 6 "It will be light enough in Rio," promised Whitney. Rainsford did not smile. We call it Death Swamp. Question 24. "I found it quicker than walking through the jungle." The general sucked in his breath and smiled. answer choices. "Rainsford did not smile. Nem Alclar It slows the poem down to show the thoughts of the poet and the soldiers. a human being and the forces of nature. One foolish fellow tried it. How does the actor use elements of speech to convey the traits of his character? write an essay on the school picnic to Pratapgarh farms. I hope the jaguar guns have come from Purdey's. We should have some good hunting up the Amazon. screamed the, Read the excerpt from "the most dangerous game." i congratulate you, he said. Read the excerpt from a student's essay. lonely existence. Rainsford & Zaroff: Compare & Contrast - Study.com Get an answer for 'In Connell's "The Most Dangerous Game," Rainsford changes his entire philosophy about hunting. evil are often symbolized by light and dark, respectively. Correct answers: 2 question: Read the excerpt from the most dangerous game. i suggest, too, that you avoid the big swamp in the southeast corner of the island. which idea does the author introduce first. A man, who had been hiding in the curtains of the bed, was standing there. They both believe it's okay to hunt animals, because Start your 48-hour free trial to unlock this answer and thousands more. learned to identify with the animals he hunts. Which details support this central idea? Interestingly, it fills Whitney with a sense of dread as well. History, 24.09.2019 20:00. . There's quicksand there. Initially, Rainsford and Zaroff share similar perspectives on hunting. Explain your reasoning. They both believe it's okay to hunt animals, because animals have "no understanding" or ability to reason, as shown in the opening (B) The Cossack was the cat; he was the mouse. 4) learned nothing from his ordeal on the island. It is a difficult task, but after much effort, he lands on the shores. Having chased game all over the world, Zaroff had come to South America in hopes of finding sport hunting the jaguar. ironically forgo if he wishes to survive. "I am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low, write an essay on being trapped in a shopping mall. This excerpt supports the idea that Rainsford has (A) learned to identify with the animals he hunts. 2021 Education Strings, All rights reserved. behind him, zaroff is quickly approaching with the hounds. [ "I am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low, hoarse voice. Correct answers: 2 question: Elva is writing an essay about the most dangerous game. So, heres the answer: The narrators relationship with her husband has changed because of a supernatural influence that she cant exactly explain or fathom. While General Zaroff refers to humans as the "most dangerous game," Rainsford views him as an insane murderer. "Get ready, General Zaroff." I am speaking of hunting." screamed the general. "We have only one custom among us, and that is well known to all; this . Rainsford's conflict creates moral tension in the story by illuminating foil characters who have diametrically opposing beliefsbeliefs that Rainsford will have to grapple with to stay alive. Step 2: Write a brief analysis of each PSA draft provided by members of your team. Rudy is writing an essay about "the most dangerous game." Bleak darkness was blacking out the sea and jungle when Rainsford sighted the lights. Bleak darkness was blacking out the sea and jungle when Rainsford sighted the lights. (Select all that apply.) Whitney's tales of Ship-Trap Island foreshadows danger. They help to mould one's thought process. "So I said: 'What are the attributes of an ideal quarry?' your answer is a. ethical, emotional, and rational.in order for someone to believe what you say it has to be ethical (morally correct). Read the excerpt from "the most dangerous game." Bell was an expert in the field of elocution, or vocal speech. "I found it quicker than walking through the jungle." evil personality. i loved lazarus; he was the finest hound in my pack. 1) Learned to identify with the animals he hunts.Explanation:Richard Connell's short story "The Most Dangerous Game" is about the relationship between the hunter and the hunted and being differentiated. screamed the general. The foreign policy of the United States was controlled personally by Franklin D. Roosevelt during his first and second and third and fourth terms as the president of the United States from 1933 to 1945. The two-term tradition had been an unwritten rule (until the ratification of the 22nd Amendment after Roosevelt's presidency) since George Washington declined to run for a third term in 1796. Read the excerpt from "The Most Dangerous Game." General Zaroff (also simply known as Zaroff) is the main antagonist in the 1924 short story The Most Dangerous Gameby the late Richard Connell, and the 1932 live-action film adaptation of the same name. this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford hasrollins college soccer coach. The Cossack was the cat; he was the mouse. Tags: forgiven General Zaroff for his evil deeds. Zaroff, concerned only with his own interests, has stepped over that line. Annie Dillard Living Like Weasels Summary - 427 Words | Bartleby General Zaroff is an extremely wealthy Russian aristocrat who inhabits Ship-Trap Island with his servant, Ivan, and hunts other men, who are, in his words, the most dangerous game because of their capacity for reasoning. mustache were black, his eyes were black, and his face is dark. "I can't believe you are serious, General Zaroff. Which excerpt from the story best supports her idea that Rainsford is a rational individual who does not panic under pressure? down into the earth went the plow in the free hands and the slave hands, in indentured hands and adventurous hands, what theme does this excerpt support? wants Rainsford to survive the hunt. I loved Lazarus; he was the finest hound in my pack. Read the excerpt from a student's essay. Struktur elisabethanischer Sonettsequenzen von Drayton, Michael, Plessow, Gnter und eine groe Auswahl hnlicher Bcher, Kunst und Sammlerstcke erhltlich auf AbeBooks.de. Correct answers: 1 question: Read the excerpt from the most dangerous game. this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford has 1) learned to identify with the animals he hunts. When Rainsford climbs into General Zaroff's bedroom, Zaroff congratulates him and tells him he's won. one foolish fellow tried it. (Section 6.10). Indeed, Rainsford laughs derisively when a shipmate asks him if he has ever considered the feelings of the animals he hunts. Suggested Project Steps This excerpt supports his idea that Zaroff's physical appearance mirrors his b) evil personality. This excerpt supports the idea that Rainsford has learned to identify with the animals he hunts. is this sentence incomplete or complete? Read the excerpt from a student's essay. rainsford! "i am still a beast at bay," he said, in a low, hoarse voice. This is a grisly joke." This is so because of the literary device of symbolism. This excerpt supports his idea that Zaroffs physical appearance mirrors his evil personality. Correct answers: 2 question: Read the excerpt from The Telephone: A Truer Tale. At about the same time that Antonio Meucci was filing patent caveats for his talking telegraph, Alexander Graham Bell was starting to work on his own telephone model. which detail from the excerpt best supports his idea that rainsford experiences the fear of a hunted animal while in the jungle? Correct answers: 3 question: Which detail from the Newsela article Dream Jobs Investigative Reporter supports the central idea that investigative reporting can be an emotional experience? b. there was a chance that his cries could be heard by someone aboard the yacht . Gypsy. Now he had got a grip on himself, had stopped, and was taking stock of himself and the situation. Question: Read the excerpt from "The Most Dangerous Game." Which detail from the excerpt best supports his idea that Rainsford experiences the fear of a hunted animal while in the jungle? I suggest, too, that you avoid the big swamp in the southeast corner of the island. (X)is a fair opponent for Rainsford. (44) "Ivan laid out an evening suit, and Rainsford, as he put it on, noticed that it came from a London tailor who ordinarily . Writing a Literary Analysis through the Lens, Writing literary Analysis through the lens of, Part 3: Writing to Analyze the Epic Hero in G. What does this piece of dialogue reveal about Zaroff's character quizlet? /***************************************************************//* Fonts *******************************************************//***************************************************************//* Base Font */body,.product_meta span a,.product_meta span span,.comments-title,.wishlist_items_number,.shopping_bag_items_number,.copyright_text,.order_details li strong,.wpcf7 input,.mobile-navigation .sub-menu a,.cart-subtotal .amount,.order-total .amount,.wpb_tabs .ui-widget,.wpb_tour .ui-widget,.wpb_accordion .ui-widget,.products ul h3,ul.products h3,.products ul h2,ul.products h2,.widget ul small.count,.country_select.select2-container .select2-selection,.state_select.select2-container .select2-selection,.woocommerce #payment .payment_method_paypal .about_paypal,.woocommerce .form-row.terms .checkbox.check_label,.shortcode_title.main_font,.label,.main-navigation .sub-menu li a,.remember-me,.woocommerce form .form-row label.inline,.woocommerce-page form .form-row label.inline,.nav-next-title,.nav-previous-title,.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li,.woocommerce td.product-name .wc-item-meta,.woocommerce td.product-name dl.variation{font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif;}@media only screen and (min-width: 63.9375em) {.site-content p,.site-content ul,.site-content ol,.site-content dl,table tr td,table thead tr th,table tbody tr td,table tfoot tr th,table tfoot tr td,.woocommerce table.shop_attributes td{font-size:14px;line-height:24px;}body,.woocommerce table.shop_attributes td,.product-name .product-quantity{font-weight: 400;}}/* Headings Font */h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,.product .price,.tabs li a,.blog-list-day,.edit-account legend,.add_to_cart_inline .amount,.categories_grid .category_name,.category_list .category_name,.vc_tta-title-text,p.has-drop-cap:first-letter{font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif;}@media only screen and (min-width: 63.9375em) {h1{font-size:43.75px;}h2, .edit-account legend{font-size:32.375px;}h3{font-size:23.625px;}h4,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce .single_product_summary_upsell h2,.single_product_summary_related .related > h2,.single_product_summary_upsell h2{font-size:20.125px;}h5{font-size:15.75px;}h6{font-size:14px;}}@media only screen and (min-width: 63.9375em) {.page-title,.entry-title,.main-slider h2,.lookbook-first-slide-wrapper h2{font-size:36px;}}@media only screen and (min-width: 63.9375em) {.page-title,.entry-title,.main-slider h2,.lookbook-first-slide-wrapper h2{line-height: 54px;}}@media only screen and (min-width: 63.9375em) {.page-title,.entry-title,.product_infos .price,.wpb_tabs_nav li,.add_to_cart_inline .amount,.main-slider h2,.lookbook-first-slide-wrapper h2,.shortcode_banner_simple_height_content h3,.categories_grid .category_name,.category_list .category_name,.shortcode_title{letter-spacing: 0em;}}h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,.more-link,.filters_button,.trigger-share-list,.post-navigation,.catalog_top .select2-container .select2-selection,.products a.button,.woocommerce .products a.button,.product_after_shop_loop .price,.woocommerce div.product span.price,.woocommerce-page div.product span.price,.woocommerce #content div.product span.price,.woocommerce-page #content div.product span.price,.woocommerce div.product p.price,.woocommerce-page div.product p.price,.woocommerce #content div.product p.price,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.price,.woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce input.button,.woocommerce-page input.button,.woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #content input.button,.woocommerce-page #content input.button,.woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce input.button.alt,.woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt,.woocommerce #content input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt,.woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt,.yith-wcwl-add-button,.trigger-share-list,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce table.shop_attributes th,.product_meta > span,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .cart_totals table th,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .cart_totals .shipping td:first-child,.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations label,.woocommerce #content div.product p.stock,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.stock,.wpb_wrapper .vc_progress_bar .vc_single_bar .vc_label .vc_label_units,.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info,.woocommerce div.product p.price ins,.woocommerce div.product span.price ins,.woocommerce-thankyou-order-details li,dl dt,.edit-account legend,.add_to_cart_inline .amount,.categories_grid .category_name,.category_list .category_name,.vc_tta-title-text{font-weight: 400;}.main-navigation .megamenu-1-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-2-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-3-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-4-col > ul > li > a,#site-navigation > ul > li > a,#site-navigation > ul > li > a strong{font-weight: 900;}/* exceptions: always secondary font */#site-navigation-top-bar,.site-title,.widget h3,.widget_product_search #searchsubmit,.widget_search #searchsubmit,.widget_product_search .search-submit,.widget_search .search-submit,.comment-respond label,.button,button,input[type="button"],input[type="reset"],input[type="submit"],.woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce input.button,.woocommerce-page input.button,.woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #content input.button,.woocommerce-page #content input.button,.woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce input.button.alt,.woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt,.woocommerce #content input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit.alt,.woocommerce-page #content input.button.alt,blockquote cite,.widget .tagcloud a,.widget_shopping_cart .total strong,table thead th,.woocommerce div.product form.cart div.label label,.woocommerce-page div.product form.cart div.label label,.woocommerce #content div.product form.cart div.label label,.woocommerce-page #content div.product form.cart div.label label,.woocommerce span.onsale,.woocommerce-page span.onsale,.recently_viewed_in_single h2,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .cart_totals table th,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .cart_totals table th,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .shipping-calculator-button,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .shipping-calculator-button,.woocommerce form .form-row label,.woocommerce-page form .form-row label,.main-slider h1,.site-tools,.post-edit-link,.comment-edit-link,.comment-reply-link,.slider_button,.go_home,.filters_button,.woocommerce-ordering,.out_of_stock_badge_loop,.out_of_stock_badge_single,.add_to_wishlist,.out-of-stock,.wishlist-in-stock,.wishlist-out-of-stock,.cross-sells h2,tr.shipping > td:first-of-type,.checkout_login .woocommerce-info,.checkout_coupon .woocommerce-info,.check_label_radio,.order_details .title,.order_details li,.customer_details dt,.account_view_link,.order_details_footer tr td:first-of-type,.wpcf7,.mobile-navigation,.widget_layered_nav ul li.chosen,.widget_layered_nav_filters ul li.chosen a,.product_meta > span,.woocommerce table.shop_attributes th,.woocommerce-page table.shop_attributes th,.wpb_tour.wpb_content_element .wpb_tabs_nav li a,.mobile-menu-text,.trigger-share-list,.shortcode_banner_simple_height_bullet span,.select2-container .select2-selection,select.topbar-language-switcher,select.wcml_currency_switcher,.blog-isotope .more-link,.blog-isotope .post_meta_archive,.product_after_shop_loop .price,.products a.button,.yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse a,.yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse a,.woocommerce-message a,.shop_table.order_details tfoot th:first-child,.shop_table.order_details tfoot td:first-child,.shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot th:first-child,.shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot td:first-child,.woocommerce .shop_table.customer_details tbody tr th,.woocommerce table.shop_table_responsive.customer_details tr td:before,.woocommerce-page table.shop_table_responsive.customer_details tr td:before,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .cart-subtotal .amount,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .shipping,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .cart-subtotal,.shortcode_title.secondary_font,.post_header_date,.post_footer_date,.blog-list-date,.comment-metadata,.more-link,.main-navigation .megamenu-1-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-2-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-3-col > ul > li > a,.main-navigation .megamenu-4-col > ul > li > a,#site-navigation > ul > li > a,#mobile-main-navigation ul li,.vc_btn,.nav-previous a,.nav-next a{font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif }/***************************************************************//* Body (.st-content) ******************************************//***************************************************************/.st-content {background-color:#ffffff;}.slide-from-left.filters,.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle,.woocommerce-page .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle{background:#ffffff;}/***************************************************************//* Body Text Color *******************************************//***************************************************************/body,pre,label,blockquote,blockquote p,blockquote cite,abbr,acronym,table tr td,.woocommerce .recently_viewed_in_single h2,.product-nav-previous a,.product-nav-next a,#shipping_method .check_label_radio,.cart-collaterals table tr th,.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info:before,.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info,.payment_methods .check_label_radio,.order_details.bacs_details li strong,.thank_you_header .order_details li strong,.woocommerce-thankyou-order-details li,.woocommerce #content div.product p.stock.in-stock,.woocommerce div.product p.stock.in-stock,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.stock.in-stock,.woocommerce-page div.product p.stock.in-stock,.wpb_widgetised_column a,.quantity input.qty,.woocommerce .quantity .qty,.shop_table.order_details tfoot th:first-child,.shop_table.order_details tfoot td:first-child,.shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot th:first-child,.shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot td:first-child,.woocommerce .shop_table.customer_details tbody tr th,.woocommerce-checkout-payment .woocommerce-terms-and-conditions p,.woocommerce p.return-to-shop a,label span{color: #4c4c4c;}.woocommerce a.remove{color: #4c4c4c !important;}.product_after_shop_loop .price,.woocommerce #content div.product p.price del,.woocommerce #content div.product span.price del,.woocommerce div.product p.price del,.woocommerce div.product span.price del,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.price del,.woocommerce-page #content div.product span.price del,.woocommerce-page div.product p.price del,.woocommerce-page div.product span.price del{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.80);}a:hover, a:focus,.woocommerce .woocommerce-breadcrumb a:hover,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce-breadcrumb a:hover,.nav-previous-title,.nav-next-title,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a:hover,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a:hover,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a:hover,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a:hover,.woocommerce table.shop_table th,.woocommerce-page table.shop_table th,.woocommerce-page #payment div.payment_box,.woocommerce-checkout .order_details.bacs_details li,.woocommerce-thankyou-order-details li,.thank_you_header .order_details li,.customer_details dt,.wpb_widgetised_column,.wpb_widgetised_column .product_list_widget .star-rating span:before,.wpb_widgetised_column .widget_layered_nav ul li small.count,.post_header_date a:hover,.post_footer_date a:hover,.comment-metadata,.post_meta_archive a:hover,.products li:hover .add_to_wishlist:before,.product_after_shop_loop .price del,.wc-layered-nav-rating a,.woocommerce p.return-to-shop a:hover,.woocommerce table.my_account_orders .woocommerce-orders-table__cell-order-actions .button:hover,.wcppec-checkout-buttons__separator,.woocommerce-MyAccount-content .woocommerce-pagination .woocommerce-button:hover{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.55);}.widget.widget_price_filter .price_slider_amount .button:hover,.woocommerce a.remove:hover{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.55) !important;}.required,.woocommerce form .form-row .required,.wp-caption-text,.woocommerce .woocommerce-breadcrumb,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce-breadcrumb,.woocommerce .woocommerce-result-count,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce-result-count.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a,.product_list_widget .wishlist-out-of-stock,.woocommerce #reviews #comments ol.commentlist li .comment-text .verified,.woocommerce-page #reviews #comments ol.commentlist li .comment-text .verified,.woocommerce #content div.product p.stock.out-of-stock,.woocommerce div.product p.stock.out-of-stock,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.stock.out-of-stock,.woocommerce-page div.product p.stock.out-of-stock,.yith-wcwl-add-button:before,.post_header_date a,.post_footer_date a,.comment-metadata,.post_meta_archive a{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.45);}.products a.button:hover{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.45) !important;}.products .add_to_wishlist:before{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.40);}.woocommerce .star-rating:before,.woocommerce-page .star-rating:before,.woocommerce p.stars,.woocommerce-page p.stars{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.35);}pre{border-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.15);}hr,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.wpb_widgetised_column .tagcloud a{border-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}.woocommerce table.shop_table tbody th,.woocommerce table.shop_table tbody td,.woocommerce table.shop_table tbody tr:first-child td,.woocommerce table.shop_table tfoot th,.woocommerce table.shop_table tfoot td,.woocommerce .shop_table.customer_details tbody tr:first-child th,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .cart_totals tr.order-total td,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals .cart_totals tr.order-total th,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .cart_totals tr.order-total td,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals .cart_totals tr.order-total th,.woocommerce .my_account_container table.shop_table.order_details tr:first-child td,.woocommerce-page .my_account_container table.shop_table.order_details tr:first-child td,.woocommerce .my_account_container table.shop_table order_details_footer tr:last-child td,.woocommerce-page .my_account_container table.shop_table.order_details_footer tr:last-child td,.blog-isotop-master-wrapper #nav-below.paging-navigation,.payment_methods li:first-child{border-top-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}abbr,acronym{border-bottom-color: rgba(76,76,76,1);}table tr,.woocommerce .my_account_container table.shop_table.order_details tr:last-child td,.woocommerce-page .my_account_container table.shop_table.order_details tr:last-child td,.payment_methods li,.slide-from-left.filters aside,.quantity input.qty,.woocommerce .quantity .qty,.woocommerce .shop_table.customer_details tbody tr:last-child th,.woocommerce .shop_table.customer_details tbody tr:last-child td{border-bottom-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-range,.woocommerce-page .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-range{background: rgba(76,76,76,0.35);}.woocommerce-checkout .thank_you_bank_details h3:after,.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .price_slider_wrapper .ui-widget-content,.woocommerce-page .widget_price_filter .price_slider_wrapper .ui-widget-content,.blog-isotope:before,.blog-isotope:after{background: rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}pre{background: rgba(76,76,76,0.05);}.comments_section,.cart-buttons,.woocommerce .cart-collaterals,.woocommerce-page .cart-collaterals,.single_product_summary_upsell,.single_product_summary_related,.shop_table.order_details tfoot,.shop_table.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot{background: rgba(76,76,76,0.04);}/* min-width 641px, medium screens */@media only screen and (min-width: 40.063em) {.woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul,.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul,.woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul,.woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul{border-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.13) transparent rgba(76,76,76,0.13) rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}.woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li,.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li,.woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li,.woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li{border-right-color: rgba(76,76,76,0.13);}.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li{border-bottom-color: transparent;}}/***************************************************************//* Headings Color *********************************************//***************************************************************/h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,table tr th,.woocommerce div.product span.price,.woocommerce-page div.product span.price,.woocommerce #content div.product span.price,.woocommerce-page #content div.product span.price,.woocommerce div.product p.price,.woocommerce-page div.product p.price,.woocommerce #content div.product p.price,.woocommerce-page #content div.product p.price,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a,.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active a,.woocommerce table.shop_table .product-name a,.woocommerce-page table.shop_table .product-name a,ul.products h3 a,.products ul h3 a,ul.products h2 a,.products ul h2 a,.edit-account legend,p.has-drop-cap:first-letter{color: #3e5372;}.wpb_widgetised_column .widget-title{color: #3e5372 !important;}ul.products h3 a:hover,.products ul h3 a:hover,ul.products h2 a:hover,.products ul h2 a:hover{color: rgba(62,83,114,0.8);}.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active,.woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active,.woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active,.woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li.active{border-bottom-color: #3e5372;}.woocommerce-checkout .entry-title:after,.woocommerce-account .entry-title:after{background: #3e5372;}/***************************************************************//* Main Color *************************************************//***************************************************************/.widget .tagcloud a:hover,.woocommerce span.onsale,.woocommerce-page span.onsale,.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current,.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:hover,.woocommerce nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:focus,.woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current,.woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:hover,.woocommerce #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:focus,.woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current,.woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:hover,.woocommerce-page nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:focus,.woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li span.current,.woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:hover,.woocommerce-page #content nav.woocommerce-pagination ul li a:focus,.woocommerce .widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a,.woocommerce-page .widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a,.woocommerce .widget_layered_nav ul li.chosen a,.woocommerce-page .widget_layered_nav ul li.chosen a,.nl-field ul,.nl-form .nl-submit,.audioplayer-bar-played,.audioplayer-volume-adjust div div,.select2-results .select2-highlighted,.slide-from-right,.with_thumb_icon,/*begin app.css*/.woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #content input.woocommerce-Button.button,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #content #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond #content input#submit,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page a.alt.button,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.alt.button,.woocommerce-page #respond input.alt#submit,.woocommerce-page #content input.alt.button,ul.pagination li.current a,ul.pagination li.current a:hover, ul.pagination li.current a:focus,.progress .meter,.sub-nav dt.active a,.sub-nav dd.active a,.sub-nav li.active a,.top-bar-section ul li > a.button, .top-bar-section ul .woocommerce-page li > a.button, .woocommerce-page .top-bar-section ul li > a.button,.top-bar-section ul .woocommerce-page li > a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page .top-bar-section ul li > a.button.alt,.top-bar-section ul li.active > a,.no-js .top-bar-section ul li:active > a,.woocommerce-edit-address #content .woocommerce input.button/*end app.css*/{background: #4a5e7a;}.blog_list_img{background-color: #4a5e7a;}.select2-container,.big-select,select.big-select,.select2-dropdown-open.select2-drop-above .select2-choice,.select2-dropdown-open.select2-drop-above .select2-choices,.select2-container .select2-selection,.yith-wcwl-add-button,.yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse .feedback,.yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse .feedback,.shopping_bag_items_number,.wishlist_items_number,.woocommerce .star-rating span:before,.woocommerce-page .star-rating span:before,/*begin app.css*/.woocommerce .woocommerce-breadcrumb a,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce-breadcrumb a,.panel.callout a,.side-nav li a,.has-tip:hover, .has-tip:focus,a,.edit-link,.comment-reply,.comment-edit-link,.woocommerce p.stars a.active:after,.woocommerce p.stars a:hover:after,.woocommerce-page p.stars a.active:after,.woocommerce-page p.stars a:hover:after,.yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse,.yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse,.woocommerce-ordering:before,.woocommerce-page #content .actions .coupon input.button,.woocommerce-page #content .actions .coupon input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #content .actions > input.button,.woocommerce-page #content .actions > input.button.alt,.woocommerce table.my_account_orders .button/*end app.css*/{color: #4a5e7a;}.select2-container--default .select2-selection--single .select2-selection__placeholder{color: #4a5e7a !important;}.products a.button,.cart-buttons .update_and_checkout .update_cart,.cart-buttons .coupon .apply_coupon,.widget.widget_price_filter .price_slider_amount .button,#wishlist-offcanvas .button,#wishlist-offcanvas input[type="button"],#wishlist-offcanvas input[type="reset"],#wishlist-offcanvas input[type="submit"],/*begin app.css*/.tooltip.opened/*end app.css*/{color: #4a5e7a !important;}.shortcode_products_slider .products a.button:hover{color: rgba(74,94,122,0.8) !important;}/*begin app.css*/.label,button,.button,.woocommerce-page a.button, .woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #respond .woocommerce-page input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #content #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond #content input#submit,.woocommerce-page #content .woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #respond .woocommerce-page #content input#submit,.woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page a.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.alt.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.alt.button,.woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page button.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.alt.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.alt.button,.woocommerce-page input.alt.button,.woocommerce-page #respond input.alt#submit,.woocommerce-page #content input.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce input.alt.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page input.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce #respond input.alt#submit,.woocommerce #respond .woocommerce-page input.alt#submit,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce #content input.alt.button,.woocommerce #content .woocommerce-page input.alt.button,.woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.button.alt,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce a.button,.woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.button.alt,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce input.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond .woocommerce input#submit,.woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #content .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond .woocommerce #content input#submit,.woocommerce #content input.button,.woocommerce #content #respond input#submit,.woocommerce #respond #content input#submit,.woocommerce a.button.alt,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page a.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce a.alt.button,.woocommerce a.alt.button,.woocommerce button.button.alt,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page button.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce button.alt.button,.woocommerce button.alt.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page input.alt.button,.woocommerce-page .woocommerce input.alt.button,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page #respond input.alt#submit,.woocommerce-page #respond .woocommerce input.alt#submit,.woocommerce .woocommerce-page #content input.alt.button,.woocommerce-page #content .woocommerce input.alt.button,.woocommerce input.alt.button,.woocommerce #respond input.alt#submit,.woocommerce #content input.alt.button,input[type="button"],input[type="reset"],input[type="submit"],.alert-box,.woocommerce .quantity .plus,.woocommerce .quantity .minus,.woocommerce-page .quantity .plus,.woocommerce-page .quantity .minus,.woocommerce-page #content .quantity .plus,.woocommerce-page #content .quantity .minus,.woocommerce-page #content input.button[type="submit"],.woocommerce-page #content input.button[type="submit"]/*end app.css*/{background-color: #4a5e7a;}.main-navigation ul ul li a:hover,.box-share-link:hover span{border-bottom-color: #4a5e7a;}.login_header{border-top-color: #4a5e7a;}.cart-buttons .update_and_checkout .update_cart,.cart-buttons .coupon .apply_coupon,.shopping_bag_items_number,.wishlist_items_number,.widget .tagcloud a:hover,.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle,.woocommerce-page .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle,.woocommerce-page #content .actions .coupon input.button,.woocommerce-page #content .actions .coupon input.button.alt,.woocommerce-page #content .actions > input.button,.woocommerce-page #content .actions > input.button.alt{border-color: #4a5e7a;}.cart-buttons .update_and_checkout .update_cart,.cart-buttons .coupon .apply_coupon{border-color: #4a5e7a !important;}/***************************************************************//* Top Bar *****************************************************//***************************************************************/#site-top-bar,#site-navigation-top-bar .sf-menu ul{background: #4a5e7a;}#site-top-bar,#site-top-bar a{color:#ffffff;}/***************************************************************//* Header *****************************************************//***************************************************************/.site-branding {height:auto;border:0;padding:0;}.site-branding img {height:60px;width:auto;}@media only screen and (min-width: 40.063em) {#site-navigation {line-height:60px;}.site-header-sticky .site-branding{padding: 7px 0;}}/*.site-tools {top:px;}*/.site-header {padding:30px 0;}.site-header,.site-header-sticky,#site-navigation,.shortcode_banner_simple_height_bullet span{font-size: 13px;}.site-header,.site-header-sticky,.shopping_bag_items_number,.wishlist_items_number,.site-tools.site_tools_sticky{background: #ffffff;}.site-header,#site-navigation a,.site-header-sticky,.site-header-sticky a,.site-tools ul li a,.shopping_bag_items_number,.wishlist_items_number,.site-title a,.widget_product_search .search-but-added,.widget_search .search-but-added{color:#000000;}.shopping_bag_items_number,.wishlist_items_number,.site-branding{border-color: #000000;}/***************************************************************//* Transparent Header ******************************************//***************************************************************//***************************************************************//* /Transparent Header *****************************************//***************************************************************//***************************************************************//* Custom Menu Colors ******************************************//***************************************************************/.main-navigation ul ul,.main-navigation ul ul ul,.main-navigation ul ul ul ul,.main-navigation ul ul ul ul ul{background: #4a5e7a;}.main-navigation ul ul li a {color: #ffffff !important;}.main-navigation ul ul li a:hover, .box-share-link:hover span {border-bottom-color: #ffffff;}/***************************************************************//* /Custom Menu Colors *****************************************//***************************************************************//***************************************************************//* Footer ******************************************************//***************************************************************/#site-footer{background: #4a5e7a;}#site-footer,#site-footer .widget-title,#site-footer a:hover,#site-footer .star-rating span:before,#site-footer .star-rating span:before{color:#a5a7b5;}#site-footer a{color:#ffffff;}/***************************************************************//* Breadcrumbs *************************************************//***************************************************************//***************************************************************//* Slider ******************************************************//***************************************************************/.main-slider .slide_1 {background-image:url();}.main-slider .slide_1 .main-slider-elements.animated {-webkit-animation-name: ;-moz-animation-name: ;-o-animation-name: ;animation-name: ;}/********************************************************************//* Catalog Mode *****************************************************//********************************************************************/form.cart div.quantity,form.cart button.single_add_to_cart_button,.archive .product_after_shop_loop_buttons{display: none !important;}/********************************************************************//* Custom CSS *******************************************************//********************************************************************/.vc_grid .vc_btn3-container .vc_gitem-link {background-color: #4a5e7a !important;border: 2px solid #fff !important;color: #ddd !important;}.vc_grid .vc_btn3-container .vc_gitem-link:hover {background-color: #4b4b4b !important;color: #fff !important;}.edit-post-visual-editor figcaption,.edit-post-visual-editor p,.edit-post-visual-editor td,.edit-post-visual-editor th,.edit-post-visual-editor span,.edit-post-visual-editor li,.gbt_18_mt_editor_banner_title,.wp-block-verse,.wp-block-gbt-banner .banner-subtitle{font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif;}.edit-post-visual-editor h1,.edit-post-visual-editor h2,.edit-post-visual-editor h3,.edit-post-visual-editor h4,.edit-post-visual-editor h5,.edit-post-visual-editor h6,.wp-block-cover .wp-block-cover-text,.editor-post-title__block .editor-post-title__input,.gbt_18_mt_posts_grid .gbt_18_mt_posts_grid_title,.wp-block-file .wp-block-file__button,.wp-block-button .wp-block-button__link,.gbt_18_mt_banner .gbt_18_mt_banner_title,.wp-block-button a,.wp-block-quote p,.wp-block-quote.is-style-large p,.wp-block-pullquote p{font-family: Ubuntu, sans-serif;}.wp-block-code code{color: #4c4c4c;}.edit-post-visual-editor ul.wp-block-archives a,.edit-post-visual-editor ul.wp-block-latest-posts a,.edit-post-visual-editor .wp-block-categories a,.wp-block-quote p,.wp-block-quote.is-style-large p,.wp-block-pullquote p{color: #4a5e7a;}.wp-block-gbt-posts-grid .post_header_date a{color: rgba(76,76,76,0.45);} .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }.

Monoatomic Gold Scientific Studies, Which Sentence Contains A Compound Modifier That Should Be Hyphenated?, Southgate Garbage Pickup Schedule 2021, Articles T

this excerpt supports the idea that rainsford has