runva winch issueswhat is the tone of antony's speech

BUT if you have an overly heavy vehicle and like to tow a camper you can always upgrade to the 13XP unit for extra grunt when you need it most. Anybody have experience with them? I purchased a EWX 9500q competition winch. Catalogue. I remember Daz bragging about the punishment he gave his winch one winter up the Vic high country just after the tracks had been dusted in fresh snow. That means it comes with a steel cable. Now they got a new IP67 rated winch with great warranties however at $875. I got a really cheap 12000 Champion winch for the 80. https://www.costco.ca/runva-11xp-s-4989.5-kg-(11%2C000-lb. Say a half decent Warn is around $550, the Carbon is $900 and so is the RRO. I then called Runva and they advised I should not contact the third party directly. New radiator installed not long ago, has gauges for engine parameters. Arduino Consult / Voltage Modifier / Glow Plug Timer / Performance Chip / Limp Defeater Project. Further details in the disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Also, some of them have used it to pull trees and other things for a long time. Air Clutch for EWB9500-Q/11XP PREMIUM/13XP PREMIUM/EWS10000/EWB20000 . There's also the following guide to help you work it out. I received the box yesterday, only to find out they did not ship my solenoid nor remotes. Our comprehensive review and guide will help in selecting a suitable winch to meet your requirements. Tighten the winch to bracket, and install the hook, and cable stop. Runva has grown to develop and manufacture a broad range of winches: electric, hydraulic and gasoline winch, from 2,000 to 25,000 lb, which can be found in diverse industries of over 50 countries. This item looks great and excellent quality. %PDF-1.4 % TJM 12000lbs Winch Review - 4x4 Fever Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Check that your rope is feeding onto the drum in the correct direction. But be mindful that your bullbar will need to be compatible with the 13xp as they are a step up in size. Also, the build quality is not that bad. Overlandsite - The Authority on Overlanding.Disclaimer: Listen up folks, before you start clicking and buying, let's get one thing straight: We may earn a little something-something when you use our links, but don't worry, it's not gonna sway our opinions. Expert advice on Overlanding - equipment, routes, inspiration, overland blog. Winch. I don't notice any issues now with those Chinese VR series winches. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. It also includes a snatch block in the kit (which is not included with the EWV12000). Honda sells a mounting kit, is this necessary or will the mounting plate from Runva fit the rubi? I explained him what happened and he said Runva did not tell him anything about the winch turning on after a river crossing. 33kg (winch alone incl rope = 25kg), Winch Dimensions: 553.5mm x 160mm x 200mm, So who's the EWV12000 for? Not as fast as a highmount, but faster than a XD 9000 Warn. The lower half is a typical Runva low-mount winch complete with planetary gears, an internal brake, and a free-spool. As opposed to the 11XP which comes with grey dyneema winch rope and the winch shackle thimble, the 13XP comes with red dyneema rope and the more traditional, VIEW THE RUNVA 13XP PREMIUM 12V WINCH HERE, Automatic ratchet load holding in the gearbox, Aprox. It provides unamatched durability, performance, and style. No go for 15mins, then ran for 4-5 secs. | EWX9500-Q evo Runva winch review | - YouTube And you will like the addition of the safety latch hook that is made with forged steel. Sorry can't help with those brands but also having 2 or better still 3 snatch blocks would also be handy so you can winch yourself out backwards when needed but that also means carrying extra tree trunk protectors and a couple of winch extension straps but worth it when your on your own. Runva Winch | ProductReview.com.au Cant believe they have these people representing them in Australia. They sent me an invoice and I paid straight away on the phone. the Black I have connected to Earth. For instance, under the maximum load of 3500 lbs., the line speed of this winch is about 4.6 feet per minute. Also, the greater reduction ratio of this winch is 170:1. Runva 12V Solenoid/ Switch Combo winch controller. ATV/UTV, Trailer, Up If on the other hand you're not sure exactly what winch you should be looking at, or even whether you even need a 4x4 winch please head over to our more comprehensive guide on Choosing the Best Winch for your Vehicle here. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to . EN STOCK. Nothing amazing, but pretty cool nonetheless. I have read some issues with how water proof they are. add to wishlist. It's strong, reliable and in a price bracket that shouldn't hurt the wallet too much. Very easy website to use. 0000002105 00000 n I don't use it often so can't say how it would hold up to everyday hard use. Shipping to United States of America. Modifying a Runva winch? - Offroad-Express Buy an old Warn or a new Carbon winch? Thoughts? | 4x4Earth But as we have said they dont actually buy low-quality products from China and then rebrand them. Finally all Runva winches include their excellent 5 year electrical warranty (covering all electrical components of the winch), and a lifetime mechanical warranty. The older ones, you used to be able to change it to make sure. Great company to deal with , Dale the manager was fantastic to deal with and his and 4x4 DU follow up has been outstanding, definitely would buy from this team again and probably will as I set up my new rig. Again the winch on the rescue truck sees infrequent use. Sakura Water Separator Fuel Diesel Filter Carbon Winches Drivetech 4x4 Gigglepin Winches Hidden Winch Mount High Mount Parts Hulk 4x4 Kinetic Rope Kingone Winches Rhino 4x4 Runva Winches 4x4 Electric Series; 4x4 Hydraulic Series; Accessories and Spare Parts; Compact Series; Industrial Series; Saber Offroad Soft Shackles VRS Winches Warn Winch Blanket Winch Fairlead Winch Rope Drivetech 4x4 Did you just quote that from a website? It was in my previous 4x4 and was use about 10 times in anger and drowned and running under water once. Tank seems good, certainly no complaints yet. More Info. I have never used a runva so can not comment on them but for the money i would go the domin8r every day of the week. Finally all Runva winches include their excellent 5 year electrical warranty (covering all electrical components of the winch), and a lifetime mechanical warranty. X-BULL 4,500-lb Synthetic Rope Winch $169.90 On Amazon Why We Picked It For lighter-duty winching purposes on a budget, the X-BULL with its 4,500-pound capacity is hard to beat. Unfortunately there are often times no real alternatives, especially with electronics, but when I can, I try not to send my money to China.. I,ve only ever bought Warn winches, but I understand they are made in China now too? Runva or Runva Performance Winches is a winch manufacturing company based in Australia. Safari Snorkel. Newer Post . Runva's winch warranty covers the electrical items for 5 years, and has a limited lifetime warranty on all mechanical components. I would recommend cutting the metal to give more room and repositioning the cable off the nut before u get stuck like me and Runva won't stick to their 5 yr electrical warranty. Tentang Tokopedia Mitra Tokopedia Mulai Berjualan Promo Tokopedia Care. DSP+Amps+Sub . You have our word, no spam! 0 add to . Great service and product. Which Overlanding Vehicle Best Fits You?! Take the quiz to find out which overlanding vehicle best fits you and your travel style. The only real caveat with the EWV12000 is the line pull speed of the winch. Was looking at runva winches which have beat the big brands in tests done by 4x4 magazines and have come across these sherpas , they are half the price of a warn , have five years warranty , highly rated soliniods (twice the rated amps) actually have been run under water for 1.5 hours before failure and the bit that has my interest is they are 10 Used it in anger a few times. If the Runva is a decent quality winch, it's a smoking deal for Canadian buyers. It was shortly after that weekend that I decided to bite the bullet and get the barwork and winch so I can recover myself on our next visit to the high country. Huge comp style track with some easier routes as well. Recovery Winches 4X4 Electric Series - MCC4X4 Rear eLocker . Sherpa winches ?? | Prospecting Australia - Gold Prospecting Runva ATV / 4X4 Hydraulic Multivolt Wireless Remote Kit - FULL IP67 . Absolutely load of bullshit This may be a sign that the winch brake needs adjusting. So terminal marked + is at back by end cap. Free shipping for many products! Since the foundation in 1989, we are dedicated to innovate technology and improve performance continuously. You must log in or register to reply here. ATV/UTV, Trailer, Up To 4500 at the best online prices at eBay! All rights reserved. (Do one cable at a time so you know where each one goes). Runva - Winches - Exterior Car Accessories - The Home Depot The large 36,000m2 factory is equipped with its own advanced Research and Development centre for careful product testing and development. Similar to most other steel cable Runva winches, it uses a 4-way roller fairlead. Winch not working at all When the winch turns very slow or lacks power when pulling When the winch spool is stuck When the winch motor gets very hot very quickly When the winch won't engage or disengage EWX9500SG. [name removed], the manager, was the most unhelpful and rude person I have ever met (really doubt she was the manager as it is impossible for a business to be alive with someone like her in charge). Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. She did not understand anything about what I was asking but gave answers anyway that proved she had no idea, rather just get me off the phone. Surprisingly quick delivery time. After speaking to the manager lady on the phone I was even more uncertain of what to do. Info. This was late on a Friday afternoon. The winch mount is from KFI and is the 1.25" receiver type. So, in that case, they can be a good value for money choice but not a quality choice. On top of that, it uses a forged steel latch hook for additional safety. Along with manufacturing winches, Runva also offers all the necessary winch accessories and parts as well. Not the cheapest it has been (previously ~$780 @ SparesBox), but, you get to deal with a shopfront with a national presence. 400Ah Enerdrive lithium power, enclosed bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. From the discussion and reviews above, you can see that the winches from Runva are not that bad. The EWV12000 comes in a nice compact profile as is physically smaller than its counterparts. Troubleshooting Guide for Your Runva Winch 4x4 Down Under Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. View the full Runva Warranty here.That about covers the similarities. Whereas the EWV12000 and the 13XP Premium winches come with a more traditional Winch Hook, the 11XP Premium comes with their newwinch shackle thimble. Flex-N-Gate Seeburn, Ontario, Canada: door hinges and arms. Needed to buy new pads for the thimble and they would not allow pick-up, even though I live around the corner (they could easily have left them at the gate if they don't want people on the premises). All three winches are fully IP67 Rated too. I have since been baffled with the apparent quality of the components and have made the following observations: -Cables: Ends have not been terminated properly. It's strong, fast and like the EWV above, comes with a heap of extras. I would strongly recommend that anyone who has a RUNVA 11XP should check the control unit for water ingress. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. Quality product, fits well into application. :) This unit looks the goods and the quality seems good to boot. Email:info@4x4downunder.com.au Or reach out with our live chat below. I see lots of brands like champion sold at places Like Canadian Tire here in Canada. But that's not your case so I'd say go for it. Most of their products come with certifications like EWN14492-1, ROHS, CE, TUV, ISO 9001:2000, ROHS, and so on. Read a few reviews and seem good. Many people believe that they manufacture their winch in Australia as they are from Australia. Review of Runva DK2 12V ATV UTV 3500lb Electric Winch, How Do Runva Winches Compare To Warn or Smittybilt (At Brand Level), Concluding Thoughts Runva Winch Reviews, Runva 11XP 12V 4x4 Off Road 11,000lbs Steel Cable, Runva DK2 3500lb ATV UTV 12V Electric Winch, Reasonable price for a long-lasting winch, The gearbox, solenoid, and motor are sealed, The inclusion of synthetic rope would be better, Comes with a handheld wired remote control, Comes with all the installation accessories, Comes with an automatic braking action feature, Comes with mounting plates and other installation accessories, The instruction manual could be a bit better, The synthetic rope version would be better. Outstanding support from 4x4 Down Under. If there is power going to the winch motor the fault will be inside the winch motor. Recovery Winches 4X4 Electric Series From NZD $995.00. Runva 3500lb winch | Polaris ATV Forum I normally use the wireless remote and have not had any issues with it. Top 5 Runva Winch Review. It's compact. And it also has the power in/out feature for winching both forward and backward directions. I gave up and bought some 10mm stainless steel plate. Catlogo Winch Runva 35kg (winch alone incl rope = 27kg) Winch Dimensions: 602mm x 160mm x 200mm Due to it's larger motor it's also a physically larger winch than normal. 12,000lb Synthetic Rope 4x4 Winch (12V) - A premium 4x4 Winch offering from the world's leading Winch manufacturer, packed full of value. The Cons: A set of install instructions that cover every single install scenario should be included. WINCH RUNVA 10.000LBS DOBLE MOTOR. 0000009074 00000 n NHK Spring, Shiga-ken, Japan: suspension stabilizer linkages. Buy with Confidence with Easy 30 Day Returns. The Premium Series Winches from Runva feature full IP67 ingress protection, ratchet style braking system in the gearbox + the latest control box with heavy duty handheld and wireless remote. Copyright 2022 Runva Winch. I have been using this from wa to nsw on a few off road tracks and all seems good so far. According to these buyers, dealing with the customer service department can be a frustrating experience. The Runva 11Xp 11,000lb winch has enough pulling power for most large 4wd vehicles such as Patrols, Landcruisers, Rangers etc. Lots of websites out there, like Tinder!, who say one thing but the truth is a lot different. BEST 4x4 Products Online. If you are out with your mates having a play and your cheap winch doesn't work then it will be a pain but not a big threat. Filter Guard Pre Filter Diesel Filter Kit Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series It's a fair bit slower than it's counterparts and this can put a lot of buyers off. Have had great success. Last but not the least, we have another compact and powerful winch from Runva. 2005-2022 Overland International, Inc. All rights reserved. You may have a bad connection between the cables and motor terminals. For me, it's the perfect middle ground. Runva is a large international brand with an extensive distributor network set up in over 50 countries. I searched long and hard when deciding on a winch and the Runva was my choice coming up trumps. The main issue I have is with supporting countries like China, for reasons already noted. First time I dealt with them and it hassle free and great service. The smaller size is ideal for vehicles that have limited space in their bar or cradle, but would still like the strength of a 12000lb winch. Went for a quick drive looking for some tracks last night. runva winches, winches runva x20000yd hydraulic winch r 44,645. show: anchoring & mooring; boat accessories; boat covers & biminis; car and outdoor; compass & navigation aids; Just run it in and out a few times once a month. Nitro 4.88s . 2009 LX570 . #runvawinch #runvareview #ewx9500qMy review on the Runva EWX9500-Q evoSUBSCRIBE to my channel for awesome 4WD content Pioneers in winch manufacturing, the factory was established in 1997. the problem is the winch is marked F1 in 2 places. Runva 11xp user for 2 years and replaced it after with Warn coz the runva keeps on seizing out. I had to use it in water and the pin which connects the winch rope to the thimble began to rust badly very shortly afterwards. Winch only working in one direction Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. If the motor now runs in the opposite direction you could have a faulty solenoid. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. And it weighs only 20 lbs. Winch not working at all Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. good as gold!! The Runvas have good reviews, too. So, if you are looking to get a full-package winch for your smaller off-road rig, this can be a great pick. Previous buyers reviews reveal that its easy to install and its easy to control. ATV Winch Won't Work - The Ultimate Troubleshooting Guide Runva Winches, Any good? | Expedition Portal For additional safety, both the motor and the gearbox are sealed in a weather-resistant box. The remote control is equipped with a 7.6 feet or 2.3 meters cord for operating the winch from a safe distance. It comes with a rated line pull of 11,000 pounds or 4990 kg. Fits with plenty of room to spare. JavaScript is disabled. Check that all the connections under the control box cover is clean and tight. The private message system has been enabled. I also understand that you pay less for items manufactured in China. Runva 11XP Premium Winch for - OzBargain The net dimension of the winch is 21.3 x 6.3 x 10.7 inches. AU $549.95. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. I'd have a problem buying a New Volvo, or Lotus now, as again it is pumping profits back into the Chinese economy. If it needs a strong pulling, youve come to the right place. Their main distribution center is located in Brisbane, Australia. Very easy to fit. It is also integrated with a planetary gear system with a gear ratio of 170:1. See more Runva 12V Premium Electric Winch with Syntheti. If you're a driver who goes out with the family or his/her friends often and isn't scared to go exploring the more hazardous tracks, and most importantly, VIEW THE RUNVA EWV12000 ULTIMATE 12V WINCH HERE, Moving onto the next in line - The Runva 11XP Premium 12v Winch, Winch Motor: Series Wound (12V) 5.0kW/6.7HP, Weight: Aprox. Check that all the connections under the control box cover is clean and tight. 0000007914 00000 n Actual user experiences and reliability testing would be awesome. The diameter and length of the drum are 37 mm and 80 mm. Check that all the connections under the control box cover is clean and tight. This can often lead to rope damage and compromise the overall integrity of the rope and winch. (You can easily check this by using a basic test light.) Switch the yellow and red cables on the winch motor (F1 and F2). From As always if you'd like to talk through your options feel free to get in contact. No.100 Wancang Road, Jinpan Development Zone, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. Not really interested in what the quality is, when there are American Winch companies that make quality products. Reliable. Please note they warrant the solenoid to be 100% water proof. The 12V motor is rated at 5.2HP and is claimed to be IP67 sealed against dust and water . Where the EWV12000 is a slow and steady wins the race kind of 4wd winch, the 11XP Premium takes the quick and aggressive approach. Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. Only place I've seen them in use is at Unidan Engineering in AUS; The ultimate Zetros expedition camper custom made for this special customer. Ozbar rear bar. We are purchasing a Warn Evo 12000S for our new rescue truck, but more because we get the winch at cost from this dealer. Other winch guides you may be interested in: Smittybilt Winches Review The XRC and X2O Ranges. There was one track in particular (name escapes me) that called for the winch to be used for a solid couple of hours just to travel a couple of km's. Sponsored. 0000000977 00000 n When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Conversely, the smaller the diameter, the slower the gearing, making winching easier. Also, with a net dimension of 13 x 4.4 x 4.6 inches and a weight of just 22 pounds or 9.97 kg, it is a fairly compact and portable winch. But on the contrary, most other buyers have stated that they like the winch for its various features. My Main Reason's For Getting a Runva Winch, Which Runva Winch is Right for Your Vehicle, You're Only XX Away From Unlocking Free Shipping, Spend XX More to Qualify For Free Shipping, Nissan Patrol Crazy Desert Hill Climb! It has a terminal marked + which I have connected to red. But they would "help" me with half of the service and would sell me all the replacement parts at a "substantial discount", so I could have all sorted before my trip. Very happy with the new winch, fitted great with good fixing options, wiring was straight forward, all works great. So who's the EWV12000 for? RUNVA WINCHES Archives - BOATSSA.COM The mounting bolt pattern of this UTV winch is 3 x 4.87 inches. However I always planned for a runva. Look at the supplier list for a newly built vehicle, American, European(including Porsche! Some buyers complained about the companys customer service. Exclusive Toyota Prado Accessories - TWD 4x4 35kg (winch alone incl rope = 27kg), Much like the 11XP, the 13XP is pretty fast and will get you (or your mates) out of trouble quickly when the time comes. Remember to turn off the key and remove the battery terminals before you do any work on the winch. The first device in the line of our Runva winch review is the powerful 11XP. To be honest I don't think there is anything wrong with the cheap ones these days. 11XP Premium Winch 24V with Steel Cable. Then apply the +12V wire to the black wire on the solenoid. Runva Winches 4x4 Electric Series; 4x4 Hydraulic Series; Accessories and Spare Parts; Compact Series; Industrial Series; Saber Offroad Soft Shackles VRS Winches Warn . As always if you'd like to talk through your options feel free to, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. ARB side steps and brush rails. I show you how to diagnose and troubleshoot when something is wrong in your winch circuit. F1 at back is close to drum 3. Re: Runva Winch Wireless Remote Postby sibainmud Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm Short answer; No unless they happen to have the same frequency, but there is a few. add to wishlist. Check if there is power going to the terminals on the winch motor when you press the winch in or out buttons on your remote. A mounting strap option would be handy. They've been serving the off-road vehicle market globally for close on 30 years now by providing high quality recovery equipment at fair prices. Tel: +86-(0)579-83930166 +86-(0)579-83930900 Ive had my tigerz11 for years. $995.00. It used to be close to biggest accessory investment people made on their rigs. 0000004484 00000 n Add to Cart. The Runva ATVUTV winches offer high performance at an affordable, With pulling capacities over 5000lbs, Runva 44winches feature rugged struction, As the pioneer of DC hoist, EH Series ensure operator, Runva hydraulic winches provide you with a continuous duty solution. Warn's premium winches, the Zeon Series, is as reliable as a swollen creek is fast, this winch stands as a top performer on the world's toughest trails. Check that the connections on the battery is clean and tight. At the same time, it is also equipped with a 3-stage planetary gear system. Protection / Bar Work. And the length of the rope is 26 meters of 85 feet. With 30 years of experience in manufacturing winches, they offer various types of winches ranging from compact winches, ATV/UTV winches, 44 hydraulic winches, 44 electric winches, to even industrial winches. We bought a Smitty built for our new F550 Rescue truck (Smittybuilt gave an awesome discount as we're volunteers) and so far I'm not seeing any differance in performance. )-electric-winch-with-synthetic-rope.product.100282207.html. I'll open her up this weekend and revisit the cabling 2008 Dune D4D manual GXL update - with lots of fruit !! Without going into great detail an IP67 rating means the item is waterproof up to 1m below the surface and entirely sealed from dust and dirt. Even the snatch block that came with it is awesome. 0000012039 00000 n Dorkel. That pic was at time of install. huawei watch monitor 144hz kabel iphone . Runva Winch After a week and no call I called again and was again told the owner would call. While Runva have a wide range of winches ranging from smaller ATV models up to the big hydraulic truck winches, we're going to focus on three of their most popular 4x4 winches and the differences between each one: These three 4WD winches are easily the most popular of their range, and suit a very wide range of off-road vehicles. It performed well up to the time it didn't turn off when winching the last 2 meters up Palm Creek with trailer. trailer <<7ADF485581EC4738A299BEC6EEF88C72>]/Prev 69642>> startxref 0 %%EOF 39 0 obj <>stream Its a great winch, looking forward to hitting the tracks after the wet season. Ferenc Elekes has been a devout Overlanding enthusiast for many years.

What Makes You Unique From Others Brainly, Jay Sekulow Band Members Names, Rowe Pottery Birdhouse, Barbara Brown Obituary Florida, Articles R

runva winch issues