old photos of stourton leedstales of symphonia memory gem locations

old photos of stourton leedswhat is the tone of antony's speech

Old hands may remember that ex-GNR J52 saddle tanks had performed these duties into the 1950s. On a fine day a good result was possible, even with Gratispool film! Quite a few of the A3s kept running without German smoke deflectors. The first set are my oldest pictures, taken with a second-hand manky old bellows thing using 120 roll film, including Gratispool film which was not celluloid but paper! Note the cattle pens on this side of the station, once a common sight everywhere. It was a school trip and we visited: Gresty Lane Download Stourton stock photos. 6969Wraysbury Hall The approach to this shed was by the main line into Glasgow Queen St. (High Level) and D5313, a Birmingham RC&WC Type 2 (later Class 26) came bowling along with a medium length train, so my apologies for the snatch shot. Here, however, is No 70054 Dornoch Firth parked in the overcast grunge of the day at Crewe South. Photo: author. 16th February 1966. 81D Reading It looks like the old signal (of Midland Railway origin?) The stars were the Riddles 9Fs, of course, and most of the batch allocated there to work the Tyne Dock-Consett iron ore trains and fitted with air pumps were seen that day. See more ideas about stockton on tees, old photos, stockton. Keith Long, former signalman in Leeds, has come forward to say that the headcode was actually 1V47 which was the Sundays only 4.31pm from Bradford Forster Square, Leeds City 4.54-5.02pm to Bristol Temple Meads. Photo: author. 80050, 80127-8. 7th August 1965. junio 12, 2022. jonah bobo 2005 . Gresley stock continued to serve until 1969(?) South Blyth was mainly J27s plus the odd 2-6-0 and on shed that day were: 65810, 65819, 65852, 65855, 65862, 65870, 65876, 65891 (J27) A wider view from under the Balm Road skew bridge of 48276 and the Down yard. The next series of pictures was taken in Leeds near Hunslet and Stourton, a few miles south of Leeds City station on the Midland line to Derby and St.Pancras. Ah, pure beauty :). On shed was a remarkably modern stud of locomotives, the majority designed by Riddles and thus only a few years old: 80001, 80005, 80030, 80046. Fortunately, A4 600025 Falcon also came by, light engine. 5th January 1964. The shadows lengthen as B1 No 61394 awaits its return working, parked by the depot's breakdown crane. Derelict land in Hunslet was to be given a two million pound facelift with the development of 36 homes. and Riddles Class 2 2-6-2T 82026 propels stock in Copley Hill carriage sidings in April/May 1963. A closer view of another one, No 70044 Earl Haig. The old wooden signal gantry was a hallmark of this location - it was ex-Midland Railway, modernised with upper quadrants. This was the North British Railway's largest shed and its allocation when we visited was still substantial with 67 locos to be seen, now a mixture of ex-LNER, ex-LMS and BR types, and as many diesels: 44799, 44930, 44970, 45018, 45058, 45195, 45236, 45286, 4530, 45359, D8071, D8074, D8093, D8096, D8098, D8102-3, D8110, D8112, D8115. This post was written by Wendy Breakwell using our Create an article for South Leeds Life page. Send a personal message with a photo to anyone, anywhere. 65789, 65792, 65794, 65801, 65804, 65828, 65845, 65880, 65886, 65889 (J27). It was a subshed of 84H Wellington and I believe that a Pannier tank was normally based there but the place was pretty empty when we visited. I was 15 years old and this was my first experience with a 35mm camera, kindly loaned me by one of my dad's workmates. Stourton Leeds Uk April 25 2022 Stock Photo 2150473149 | Shutterstock With only ten on the roll and the more interesting types frustratingly inside the shed, I was nursing the film for better things later in the day. The first ones date from Tuesday, 30th March 1964, beginning with a general view which shows how, in BR days, date unknown, the four-roundhous shed was reduced by half, producing this open space and visible remains of the roads that once radiated out from the turntables. 3rd April 1964. Peppercorn A1 No 60145 Saint Mungo, alas minus its nameplates is running into the shed yard past the coaling tower after working a special from Birmingham. No plate could be found so "12B" was painted on the smokebox door. A few minutes later the train would crash by Peppercorn A1s, Britannias from Immingham returning the Grimsby train, and A4s on the "White Rose", long before either of us had a camera. If you're hungry for a more detailed view, go to: and you'll find the 25" map for Hunslet in colossal detail. The Brownie 127 with its fixed shutter speed of 1/40sec was not exactly suited to action shots, nor cloudy days, and I was 14 years old and, er, trespassing by the side of Holbeck High Level station, half a mile out of Leeds Central. September 1964. There used to be a large cemetery here, served by the railway (long since lifted) which brought the deceased from London, for example, some twenty miles away. 6921Borwick Hall :). After Guildford we headed for Reading (81D), by way of the station at Brookwood. Behind it is 7925 Westol Hall from Cardiff (88A). The place actually closed just two years ago. This raises several points because the Leeds-Bristol axis was a heavy carrier of parcels traffic and it would have been tempting to add vans of any kind. 31.10.64. It's a fond childhood memory, really. Vol.2 about the Secondary Services should follow in a year or so's time. Ardsley signal box can be seen behind the overbridge and, to the left, the junction for the direct line from Wakefield to Bradford exchange used for the King's Cross portions attached/detached at Wakefield until BR closed the line. In the distance is a glimpse of the large yards that used to lie here, with many open wagons that were gradually disappearing from the scene. Holbeck viaduct: "We could do this". 3rd April 1964. has been given some extra support. Behind the tender, with three more further back, is a container on its flat wagon, precursor of today's giant-sized containers. 81F Oxford Yours truly is wearing the gabardine coat and class-mate Robin, the bobble hat. Alas, I must have been reported by the signalman because a few minutes later the shedmaster accosted me with head-shaking disbelief. 2. See the Fortunately, the most serious injury was a broken finger. One of Wakefield's Austerities, 90429, leaves the yards at Ardsley in September 1964 and passes through the station with a southbound train of Yorkshire coal in steel mineral wagons. This is the only decent picture I managed, "Jinty" No 47519. After Tyne Dock, next stop was Percy Main (52E) which had had a diesel depot added near the steam shed. The site has played host to a number of industrial breakthroughs, as well as royal visits, and at its peak was the workplace of a 5,000 strong workforce. As school kids I would come here often with my brother, stand the other side of the tracks, and watch as a vertical plume of steam heralded a departure from Leeds Central. A4 No 60017 Silver Fox" is lifting the 3.26pm departure, the "White Rose", up the 1:100 out of the Aire Valley sometime in 1963. 4959Purley Hall 6913 Levens Hall The book took 12 years for me and Clive to complete and, though I say so myself, Ian Allan have made a beautiful job of it (see full description and sample pages). 66B Motherwell Old Photo Restoration Online with AI - VanceAI Download all free or royalty-free photos and images. An extract from the 1966 1" map of south Leeds with Holbeck shed 55A in the top LH corner and Stourton 55B in the lower RH corner. As we entered Guildford shed, USA tank No 30064 was shunting wagons, in a marvellously resurrected Malachite Green livery. The loco came to the West Riding from Darlington in the early '60s and spent several years at Ardsley. The light was little better but we had time to see five loco-hauled trains, the first shooting by as we arrived. It was one of Cardiff Canton's that went to Willesden and, for a while, they worked an overnight/early morning fitted freight to Leeds. Despite over 20 years work on the archive, these scans have still not been individually checked and may prove to be damaged, faded, or not of sufficient quality to ever be offered in our full product range. Read and share At this high point the loco was beginning to coast and a westerly wind was blowing its exhaust across the front of the loco. 70B Feltham Category:Stourton, Leeds - Wikimedia Commons It had been allocated to Royston (55D) but the shed plate is unclear and a letter "A" has been painted below as if to signify re-allocation to Holbeck (55A), where it is heading, about half a mile away. Sorry, we have no old photos of Stourton available currently. A general view shows J94 68008 and J72 69006. Stourton Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock The two stations, Leeds City and Leeds Central, were just above the top left corner. YORKSHIRE COPPER WORKS, cunningly renamed by someone as Stourton Copper Works, a name that not one of its former employees would recognise. Simply click on the relevant illustration for further details. To say that it was run down and a pride of nobody would be understating it. This was a Carlisle Kingmoor (12A) loco. 63341, 63403, 63414, 63440, 63451, 63479 (Q6) Although resident at Stourton for some time and unlikely to get anywhere near the electrifed lines, it had nonetheless been given the diagonal yellow stripe on the cabside. Station. I promise not to include the worst horrors! welcome to night vale inspirational quotes old photos of stourton leeds. Toggle navigation. It was cheap, I was only 12-13 years old and on pretty meagre pocket money. We travelled by coach overnight in both directions, and during the day, visited almost a dozen sheds in and between the twp cities. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. your memories of Stourton itself or of a particular Dortmund X RB Leipzig - Ao Vivo Grtis HD Sem Travar | Futebol Grtis HD 20 locos were on shed, and one diesel: 4919 Donington Hall March 1979. This sequence of pictures was taken when I was 15 yrs old with a camera borrowed from a school friend. Growing up in Leeds, Past and Present - MyLearning We were to see a lot of BR "Standards" during the day. Photo: Author. The building in the background was a three-road maintenance shed used to house diesels. A classic sight from the '60s as 55B Stourton diesel shunter (later Class 08) No D3454 tows wagon along the Up loop. Some of Holbeck's "Jubilees" were still at work but they too were losing their nameplates, and beginning to get dirty. The leading passenger carriage in the picture is a BCK. On a murky Sunday in 1961, A3 60075 St Frusquin of Gateshead was on shed - it had probably worked the southbound "Queen of Scots" - and I set the camera up on a nearby buffer stop and pressed the lever shutter release twice. Former NBR Reid large-boilered goods 0-6-0, LNER J37, No 64623 rests outside the running shed. Holbeck's "Jubilees" were beginning to be withdrawn and this rather sad-looking example I later learned had been withdrawn two months earlier and was awaiting its fate. 3.4.64. It was used for crew training and in July 1962, re-allocated to Holbeck. The same loco seen in profile, surrounded by rubbish and no sign of the crew. No pictures, alas, but the allocation was larger, albeit with only two types, ex-NER 0-8-0s and 0-6-0s: 63362, 63386, 63413, 63429, 63459 (Q6) And finally from Eastfield one of the thirty-odd diesels on shed that day, English Electric Type 2 D8098. 4.9.65. Part of the coaling stage can be seen in the background. Crewe North Old Photos of Stourton, Yorkshire - browse nostalgic, historic local photos online. And finally, the front end with a Peppercorn A1 behind it, possibly 60118 Archibald Sturrock, one of the batch transferred from Copley Hill after that shed closed the previous year. It's a windy day as Doncaster A1, No 60125 Scottish Union breasts the summit of the climb past Copley Hill shed and begins the descent towards Leeds Central station. The Black 5 runs on n a northerly direction. Own photos 1960s - B&W - Steve Banks The front doors had already been removed and the middle cab window enlarged. Create a Photo Gift with this photo, add a memory, send an ePostcard and view more information. Not a happy sight of three Riddles 5MTs but interesting for the leading two, 73137 and 73139, both ex-Derby, had been built with Caprotti valve gear. Posing in the middle is spanking clean, ex-works A3 No 60048 Doncaster. Stourton is a mainly industrial area of the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. However, BR withdrew the remaining 110 or so en bloc in 1962 and this view, from winter 1962/63 shows No 64933 alongside a stable mate in the yard, probably awaiting removal. The NER-built swan-neck water column is nearby. 68704, 69025 (J72) Secondly, the 15ft WB limit was quite generous. Stourton hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy Valentine's Day offer - Save 25% off all images, use code: VALAMY25 Stock photos, 360 images, vectors and videos Enterprise Lightboxes Cart Account All images Search for images Filters All Creative Editorial Stourton Stock Photos and Images (1,148) See stourton stock video clips Quick filters: On a dank and windy day, down below is 77010 on the ash pits with its tender water filler cap open. It had just come off its roster, taken over by 47383. 3-4-64. These single chimney Pacifics were now being used on miscellaneous duties including freight workings. In the down lay-bye, a WD 2-8-0 is waiting with coal empties. The complex was built by the Midland Railway and was quite large with yards on both sides of the running lines between Leeds City-St. Pancras. Facilities at this shed had been upgraded, to do wheel turning, for example, and this trio had probably been sent for that with the motion removed in advance to simplify the procedure. However here are books are from locations nearby which you may find of interest. Details of prices, sizes and other specifications will also be shown on the next page. For railway fans, however, the beauty of this location was the former LSWR four-track main line between Waterloo and Exeter and ten miles of rising gradient which steepened gradually, 1:314 through the station, peaking nor far beyond at 1:298. Old Photo Restoration Online with AI VanceAI Photo Restorer helps restore old photos 100% automatically. Riddles 5MT No 73122, a 67A Corkerhill loco, stands in front of the 10-road shed. When ready the loco was run down to Stourton and parked in the open yard in front of the shed for easy attachment to the return working from Hunslet. 67A Corkerhill A639, Wakefield Road towards Leeds - geograph.org.uk - 3858432.jpg 1,200 798; 285 KB. One of Percy Main's J27s No 65842 is polluting the the atmosphere in fine style. Please forgive me for such a melancholy picture but Riddles "Clan" Pacifics were unknown to us Yorkshiremen and two were lying waste here, 72001 Clan Cameron and 72002 Clan Campbell. It included relatively modern horse boxes and vanfits such as the insulated fish van. To the right is the three-road repair shop, and beyond, the recently built DMU shed and fuel stores. 5th January 1964. Hi David, thanks for getting in touch and putting us right. J50 68988 stands in front of the offices at Copley Hill (56C) in April/May 1963. While debussing in Guildford we passed the station and caught a glimpse of 34099 Lynmouth, an air-smoothed "West Country" Class 4-6-2. Portrait of a Maunsell 2-6-0 Class N, No 31406, a design introduced in 1917 by the SECR. Here's the loco crossing the running lines towards the engine shed. Free or royalty-free photos and images. 7th August 1965. In the distance, is that Battersea Power Station, belching out its own smoke? England / Yorkshire and the Humber / Stourton, Leeds. D2234 (04 Drewry) 5988North Aston Hall All four were cut up soon after. Behind it can be seen a remnant of what used to be the outer wall of the shed when it had four roundhouses. Loco works A BR Type 2 No D5253 (later Class 25) passes on the Up goods loop with a short goods train of a dozen wagons. 16.2.66. An album is a way to save a selection of Frith photos, maps and memories that are of interest to you. for our site. Photo: Author. This was, by the way, the outermost platform in what had originally been added to Leeds Wellington St. by the LNWR and NER and called "Leeds New" - it eventually all became Leeds City - and the train took the Leeds Northern line. The flattened exhaust over the train suggests a high speed but that's the wind's doing. those pioneering days we have evolved sophisticated and The loco had been part of the final batch built in April 1951 and was barely a dozen years old when withdrawn in 1963. Having been brought up among powerful and rugged 2-6-4 tanks in the north of England, the Churchward and Collett 2-6-2Ts looked quite dainty. Search from Stourton stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. Another blustery day but a year later, in June 1964 sees another Doncaster A1, No 60114 W.P.Allen as it lifts the 4.45pm to Doncaster out of Leeds Central. The separate home arm was for the north, to Bradford and Carlisle. After the SR sheds we went up the Thames Valley visiting three WR sheds. An aerial view of Pudsey in the late 1950s. 3rd April 1964. old photos of stourton leeds - tiensnaursynowie.pl Visible in the background between the locos is the Leeds City-Derby line while the viaduct just visible on the left carried the line to Manchester and Liverpool, eventually closed to traffic. An ex-SR "West Country" class Pacific graces the yard, No 34037 West Ward Ho, a visitor from Salisbury. Our first running shed of the day was at West Hartlepool and though quite modest, the variety was unlike any other shed visited that day with ex-NER, ex-LMS and WD 2-8-0s: 43100, 43123 (LMS 2-6-0) We've dug through our archive at the Yorkshire Evening Post to find these photos take you back to Leeds in 1972. In plain green livery, I believe that it was a Nottingham loco at the time. It looked as if somebody had bought it, but I have never heard any more. Find the perfect stourton leeds stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image. Stourton photos, maps, books, memories - Francis Frith Here are some of the pictures I took before I wandered to the main line and got sent packing. You can also have a go at the 'proggy rug'. 7029 Clun Castle berthed at Gloucester shed alongside brush Type 4 D1721. This image is a Reference Print: Stourton hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy A view from the old brick & timber manual coaling plant that remained in place despite construction of a new "standard" concrete tower. They were recorded as part of Hunslet Remembered, a small community exhibition at Thwaite Mills in 2017. Some may have also been hand coloured in the traditional style, bringing an old scene back to life with even more realism. Playtime: "Lads were adventurous and would walk to Temple Newsam. After attempts to preserve it did not succeed, many parts were used in the restoration of 45699 Galatea. A Riddles 2-6-4T, No 80154 (70A), passes under the signal box with an Ordinary Passenger made up with gangwayed coaches, Bulleid and BR Mk.1. The train appears to be taking the line towards Derby and the relevant arm in the splitting signal over the loco was the distant, which is "on" - the home arm above it would have been "off" but is out of shot. The area falls within the City and Hunslet ward of Leeds Metropolitan Council. Photo: Author. Coming back, division was at York. All rights reserved. Barely visible on the tender are the letters "GWR" which had come to light as the overlying coats of paint perished. It coasted in down the gradient on the slow line and pulled up to collect passengers. The inside of the running shed always felt dank anyway; it was not my favourite shed! Then I found myself at the shed entrance off the line to Waterloo with many trains passing. On receipt of your enquiry our archivist will check the scan and advise you if the quality is good enough. Turning could have been via the roundhouse, or by using the Whitehall triangle, which according to Keith Long who was a signalman at Engine Shed Junction Signal Box (Holbeck), was used for Gresley Pacifics. Class 40s were taking over their turns (6 were on shed) and the only Pacific power to be seen was a quartet of re-allocated ex-LNER A2s. 90434 (WD) It sits nicely next to my 56C.:). Photo: Steve Banks, Almost a reverse view of the previous picture with 9F No 92046. Sign-in or Register. It's standing outside the old repair shop which became a nominal diesel shed. A batch of pictures taken in September 1965, beginning with 4F No 44570 which is just north of Holbeck on the west chord of the Whitehall triangle where there used to be a goods yard. The whole train may have still been made up with ex-LMS carriages but by 1964 had been modernised with BR Mk.1 stock and it seems that a van was still being rostered at the head. 5th January 1964. This, by contrast, was a fine autumnal day at a place I had never visited before - the ex-Midland Railway/LMS yards at Hunslet, located between Holbeck and Stourton. The next signal box, Holbeck's Engine Shed Junction was just round the corner. 16-3-66. Terms & Conditions of Use Lack of nameplates doesn't disguise the class's elegant lines. Photo: Author. 1. Steam was ending but we were young and couldn't really see it; train-spotting was carrying on despite the increasingly sad sights. In fact all the signals seen here are ex-MR and in the distance, two are still carrying lower-quadrant arms. It was, incidentally a seat reservation train: as always, trains taking people home after a weekend away could be heavily loaded. Photo: Steve Banks. Finally, we visited the two sheds at Blyth: South Blyth and North Blyth. When BR was formed, Tyseley was given a Western Region shed code of 84E, until transfer in 1963 to the LMR when it became 2A. 68036, 68061 (Hunslet J94) Arrival of the DMU displaced them and all ten (77000-4/10-14) were sent to Leeds sheds: Stourton and Farnley. This asset has some traction but few have discovered it yet. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Tyne Dock The A3 in the background would have been 60074 Harvester or 60084 Gainsborough, one of the shed's trio at the time, these two never having gained trough smoke deflectors. Royal Mail worker Danny McGougan holds his local branch banner outside the Stourton Royal Mail depot in Leeds. Remnants of the station remain as train tracks can still be seen in the area. Out of curiosity, I wandered out along the shed yard towards many signals and the running lines and was rewarded when 92061 came storming up the gradient with a loaded train. Photo: Author. So when I tried again in 1966 I simply walked in, and got a shock. 90061, 90082, 90217, 90344, 90479 (WD 2-8-0). Ex-LMS "Jinty" 47631 stands under the ash plant at Newton Heath beside one of the narrow gauge disposal wagons. Years later I discovered that the (excellent) Transacord EP on these workings had on its cover, the very same loco at the same place and so similar that it's hard to tell the two pictures apart! for if you look along the railings on the right, there's a gap We used used have free run of the place. In the far distance on the right, a large works was owned by Clayton & Sons who assembled pipes and boilers and that still stands today. Now I'm scanning the negs. lorrae desmond family; new restaurants near me 2022. arsenal matchday revenue; south portland maine zip code; old west execution photos; high school of glasgow former pupils; take 2 interactive stock Primary. Photo: Author. Five were still allocated there. since 1860. D2311 (04) D8551 parked under the clock by the offices at Polmadie. old photos of stourton leeds - sercano.com This was my favourite, along with Madge Wildfire. In the background is one of the A2s that had been re-allocated, and a cluster of lads with notebooks in hand passing by. Source: Ordnance Survey. 16-3-66. 5th January 1964. The Francis Frith Collection Francis Frith The UK's leading archive and publisher of local photographs since 1860. Looks like a fitter is inspecting one of the cylinders. As for your final statement, Im afraid I cant agree. Photo: Steve Banks. Area information, map, footpaths, walks and more. 16th February 1966. 5th January 1964. To cap it all, it was a dismally dull day. It's a horribly murky picture and it's hard to tell what the loco was doing with goods wagons ahead of it. Find high-quality stock photos that you won't find anywhere else. One of each pair was supposed to show a white light, the other, red. Stourton, Leeds. This photo shows disused factory . The code being shown ".P39" is unknown to me, although I suspect a short-distance trip working. I borrowed a camera for the day that took 120 roll film, so the negatives are large. Finally, another half-decent picture from 1961 or 1962 on a sunny day at Neville Hill. Small wonder that Tornado wows the crowds today! The LEODIS Image Archive - The Secret Library - Leeds The next batch of pictures was taken by me and my brother, mostly using my Zorki 35mm camera. In truth it probably needed to have been pressed four times, such was the gloom, and the pale Gratispool negative came out very grainy. 81A Old Oak Common This loco carried on working until May 1965. We were are the water's edge from which the scale was quite incredible. Browse our selection of vintage, retro and nostalgic black and white photographs Photo: Steve Banks, In BR days Farnley had a long-standing "Jubilee" in No 45581 "Bihar and Orissa" which seemed to be little used and was joined in March 1964 by No 45562 Alberta for nearly three years. 70C Guildford That's another thing we tend to forget, that before global warming winters used to be colder and snow more frequent and heavier. One of the later "Halls" with a smooth-sided tender allocated to Reading, No 6953 Leighton Hall, coasts by. Once Glasgow's premier shed for the West Coast Main Line with an allocation of Princesses and Duchesses, by early 1964 all the ex-LMS express types had just been swept away. Search from Stourton Photos stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. The leading mineral wagons, steel and wooden, were carrying scrap metal. Explore and buy nostalgic photos of Stourton. Fellow member of the batch, No 92062 is prepared for duty. It was the only example of an unhelpful jobsworth that I ever encountered on the railway in the steam era. Peppercorn A2 60535 Hornets Beauty stands partly inside the running shed being prepared for a day's work. On Saturday 3rd October 1964, I went down to Stourton on my push bike to see Flying Scotsman on a special, and was surprised to see a clean Britannia arrive light engine, No 70021 Morning Star. In autumn 1966, I had started at Manchester University (and not found its railway society) and on 29th October hitch-hiked to London to see friends there, and dropped in on Nine Elms shed where the shedmaster had previously refused us entry because the permit was for that day - but a few hours before the time stated.. The BR CCT, however, had a generous wheelbase of 23'6" (the dimensions were similar to the LNER/BR CCT) because the value of an extended length and WB was being recognised. It was a present from my parents of course, and alas too late for me to catch the A4s for King's Cross had closed to steam the very same month. Ex-GWR No 6831 Bearley Grange, a visitor from Oxley, stands outside the ex-GWR three road shed at Gresty Lane. old photos of stourton leeds. 19th October 1966. Once the special had passed, the sun came out and it was a pleasure to gaze upon a Riddles "Britannia" in pretty much the original condition with proper handrails on the smoke deflectors. Withdrawn from 66A Polmadie and 64B Haymarket: 46105 Highland Light Infantry, City of Glasgow Regiment.

Gemini Lounge Brooklyn, Difference Between Associate Degree And Associate Degree For Transfer, Pros And Cons Of Using Silver Nitrate Fingerprinting, Is Shirley Douglas Related To Kirk Douglas, Articles O

old photos of stourton leeds