john lear moon miningwhat is the tone of antony's speech

The former CIA pilot, John Lear, gave an interview that has completely surprised the world. But ifthey are smart enough to get here across interstellar space, they are certainlysmart enough to turn around. Required fields are marked *. Copyright 2019 Exopolitics Institute News Service. In the UFO world, John Lear is a well-known and divisive figure. In order to do this, extraterrestrial collaboration has been necessary, and many buildings on the moon were already there before the operations began. They could make regular trips to Mars, we made regular trips to Mars in 1966. John Lear is highly regarded in aviation circles. Each of them required to name the items that was hidden in the box. Lear has declared controversial information, such as names, details, and the range of 250 million humanoid aliens that, according to him, live on the Moon. Now retired from flying, he amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. As a good pilot, he worked for 28 different aviation companies. Lear has abundant evidence that these beings visited our planet and continue to do so today and he also said that there are underground cities under the surface of the Moon where gray aliens reside. The man also said that on Earth, a person is serving his sentence from birth, and only with death is sent to a better world; a similar model of the world can be found in various religious systems, which in some cases confirms the information. -He had worked with a part of the mining equipment that was to go to the Moon, he told him: "John, we built this in Alabama, it was so big . John Lear wrote an entire book about it and claims that the entire experiment from beginning to end was real. Los conspiranoicos, Si tenemos que hablar de los Chemtrails es inevitable no comentar la enfermedad de Morgellons, una extraa condicin en el que los enfermos dicen que, Your email address will not be published. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', It has been known and reported for some time that it was the Iranians' threat to release to the American people the 14 hours of videotape of his confessions under torture which prompted Oliver North and Bud McFarlane to jet over to Teheran with the Bible, the cake and the missiles. This has been done over the past 40 years. Among them were gray dwarves, pale and thin humanoids, miniature winged creatures five civilizations in all. Dan Sheehan of the Christic Institute, among others, has been very emphatic on numerous occasions about Buckley's actual role in Beirut at the time of his capture, and the true reasons for the weapons deals which ensued. Out of 2,800 people, only two managed to do it. Several are retired which makes one wonder why more retired pilots don't say anything. In actuality, a few of the contemporary buildings were initially constructed on the Moon and then transferred to Earth. It must be noted also, whether Cooper is aware of it or not, that Perot put up the $2 million to try to buy William Buckley's way out of Beirut back in 1984. target_type: 'mix' -He had worked with a part of the mining equipment that was to go to the Moon, he said: John, we built this in Alabama, it was so big that when we finished the project, I took a small plane and flew over this piece of equipment to get an idea of how big it was. _taboola.push({ This has been the situation for the last 40 years. Armstrong and Aldrin: I didnt have any film at hand. Thanks to journalists such as Armen Victorian, and journals such as Lobster, the existence of the Aviary is well-documented. 1y; View more comments. The questions were as follows: Date of death, Cause of death, Your profession, Your favorite musical group. banner links. His name is John Lear, and as a captain for a major US Airline, hes flown over 160 different types of aircrafts in over 50 different countries. If there is mining that is taking place there, it could be for the "retro-engineering of ancient technology," said Hoagland, who added that he does not think the photographic evidence supports the notion that the moon has an atmosphere. (John Lear) It later turned out to be an innocent animal ID implant (or similar). His oddball pronouncements made above strike me as psyops. There was a strict selection of five stages. GitHub export from English Wikipedia. He is a former Lockheed L-1011 Captain and is highly regarded in aviation circles. Why do all these unusual stories tell that they are always hidden by the Matrixmedia? "NASA claimed they just flew . Famous father Lear Jet Designer's son. Conceivable Alien Construction On The Moon As per Lear, all that we know about the Moon is an administration farce with the particular goal of concealing its extraterrestrial exercises and projects. God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything what then? The Nazis hadworking flying discs by the end of WWII and also the "foo ball"weapons (feurballen? Others say it is an alien [], Cada vez son ms los que creen en la existencia de otras realidades y dimensiones, adems de la nuestra, comunicndose e incluso, Una de las principales razones del porque no vemos ovnis claramente a pleno luz del da se debe a que se camuflan entre las nubes. Just curious and hoping someone could answer this question. (John Lear). And if you recall the flight of the Americans to the moon, then a lot of questions also arise, the answers to which only say that the Americans werent on moon, and if they were, then they definitely have something to hide. YouTube conspiracy theorists argued that Planet Nibiru has now appeared in the skies and is now on a collision course towards the earth. Surely, yours truly ruminated, UFO's can't bealien intrusions if the US planned to manufacture a UFO flap to cloak a plannedfirst strike against Russia Re: UFOs are Unrecognized Fascist Observatories. This incredible eBook offers every Shakespearean play, poem, apocryphal work and much, much more! . I cant prove it, or Id already be dead. Lear can be found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ASTvjNBaAwfeature=related. He has flown over 150 aircraft and has earned every certificate granted by the Federal Aviation Administration. John also explained in his interview how Moon had been created in Jupiter and brought to Earths orbit about 15,000 years ago which was nearly around the last ice age. over? Affirmative action runs on channeled talent. Former aviation pilot John Lear returned for a discussion about photographic evidence for cities and mining operations on the moon (view material he provided). Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool. All Right Reserved. He was the son of the inventor of the Lear Jet (a type of engine), and flew more than 150 test planes. It turns out John Lear has worked closely with this fellow: Collins is the member of a notorious non-lethal weapons/UFO/psyop group known as the Aviary, and the Captain is the Condor: CHICKADEE - Cmdr. He told him 3 things: -Weve been going to the moon since 1962. See back in the day John lear was on art bell stating something to the some of " He is telling this news for the money say 10,000.00" Something to that tune. I was first alerted to this following a copy of a FOIA release Armen Victorian showed me about an early cold war US first nuclear strike plan that was to be concealed behind a manufactured "UFO flap" to delay any Soviet response. He made discoveries of top-secret knowledge about extraterrestrial activity in the 1980s and 1990s. Son of the inventor of the Lear Jet engine , he has an experience of 150 piloted test aircraft . Little creatures lived there. More from Hansson's affidavit on John Lear's background: Among the hundreds of such mementos are pictures of: Lear flying under the Golden Gate Bridge; Lear standing with G. Gordon Liddy, who inscribed the photo "To John, I told 'em xxxxin' nothin'"; Lear with his father, his brother, Lear Co. test pilots, his flight crew in Egypt and Teheran, Iran; the CIA's secret base at Long Tien, Laos (a wide-angle panorama); and, of course, Learjets, Constellations and the SR-71 Blackbird. home; largest ufo photo website; kens mars discoveries; important links; menu. He said, Its been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly its leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it. Scott Jones - psychotronics, Navy Intel, DIA, OWL - Dr Harold Puthoff Parapsychologist, Ex NSA, PENGUIN - John Alexander - Former Army Intel on the board of Psi-tech, http://artificialtelepathy.blogspot.com/20-and-1990s.html. For more, view material he sent us in tandem with this discussion. My research conclusions alsoappear in Judge for Yourself as "UFO's: Unrecognized FascistObservatories". The te air moter with the qickest speeds will be detfed i 2023. Could our moon be currently occupied and being mined using advanced technology? I believe this is not a UFO, this is something else, says the eyewitness in the video. Timothy Good, one of the worlds leading UFO researchers, says that a former member of MI6 revealed her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when Armstrong confirmed there were other spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. this is not an optical illusion. He was the son of the inventor of the Lear Jet (a type of engine), and flew more than 150 test planes. (Version 6) * concise introductions to the plays and other works * images of how . There are 4,000 astronauts in a secret corps, which is part of the US Strategic Command, and they first landed on the moon in 1962 and Mars in 1966, he suggested. Read the book from the 70's "Somebody Else is on the Moon" by George Leonard - He wrote about moon mining back then! }); window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Comments. QFSWALLETS!! John Lear, a former CIA pilot, revealed such amazing things as that they have secretly gone to the Moon since 1962, that they have been to Mars and that NASA uses alien technology. John Lear, a former CIA pilot, revealed such amazing things as that they have secretly gone to the Moon since 1962, that they have been to Mars and that NASA uses alien technology. According to a John Lear source within the US Government, he "could say" 3 things: We have been going to the Moon since 1962. One cannot help but be immediately impressed by Lear's beautiful two-story hacienda situated at the northeast edge of Las Vegas and almost adjacent to Nellis Air Force Base. In 1962 they had vehicles that couldnt go faster than the speed of light, like the ET vehicles, but fast enough to reach the moon in an hour. in 1946, looking forthe secret Nazi submarine base at New Schwabenland, an area marked off by theNazis in 1936 inside Queen Maude's Land. Most striking of all however is Lears assertion that Earth is actually a planetary prison and functions as a correctional facility where prisoners are to reach a higher level of consciousness. Johns father, had been involved in the mid-50s in anti-gravity technology programs, completely secret technology today. Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker. -The population of Mars is around 600 Million and they are exactly like us. It has flown in more than 150 test aircraft. They are not just crazy, they are key figures in space research Why do they tell all these unusual stories that are always hidden by the Matrixmedia? He also got 18 World Speed Records. Mercury, Apollo, and the rest of the missions were nothing more than decoys to distract the populations attention from what we were really doing. John Lear (1942-2022) was a US Air Force captain, also a CIA pilot. I kept stumbling over Lear during my black eagle gold investigations. About 25 of the pilots are American they constitute less than 1/24,000 of the 610,000 licensed pilots in the US. contact me; space ufo. What could they be mining on the moon that they couldnt mine on earth for 1/1000 the Two people without knowing in advance what will be discussed, practically one by one, described the existence of civilizations on the moon. As far back as 1970, two well-respected members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, created a hypothesis suggesting that the Moon is a spaceship created by unknown beings. But I might be misremembering this partly or wholly, and would need to check my old hard drive for the records I have stashed on there about this. as i believe the original moonlanding shots didn't? 9] appears to be busy mining or like an elephant, extracting water from a giant bowl. To complete the overall effect, the Shrine includes a large fireplace, his electric piano (which he plays masterfully), an impressive audio system, an extensive library of aeronautical, espionage/intelligence, and UFO-related books, and ammo boxes and belts which are seemingly carelessly strewn in the corner while his match-grade stainless-steel .45 automatic hangs in a holster from the audio rack behind his desk. Inspire employees with compelling live and on-demand video experiences. Perhaps I had an hallucinogenic reaction to that last chunk of Blue Wensleydale I found lurking in the deep, dark depths of my fridge. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Manned spaceflight with emphasis on the 'space race' to the Moon. The Godfather Of Conspiracies And Former CIA Pilot John Lear Comes On The Show To Discuss Many Controversial And Conspiracy Related Topics That Will Leave Some In Shock! and have you noticed that they show stars in the background where Dwarfs from Earths satellite have visited our planet more than once. Two people without knowing in advance what will be discussed, practically one by one, described the existence of civilizations on the moon. I started my search asa believer in alien spacecraft at age 12 in thePentagon library, but was soon disabused of the notion by seeing that thecraft came routinely in and out of military bases. Designed and Developed by PenciDesign. A Well Known CIA Pilot Claims That the Moon Has 250 Million Citizens, Overview of the Current Revelation and/or Confirmation of the UFO Presence (as of September 9th, 2021), Growing Up and Waking Up to Adopt Adaptive Worldviews, Three-Finger Nazca Mummies Update 26 August 2021, Former Canadian Defense Minister and UFO Truth Proponent Paul Hellyer Has Passed Away at Age 98, Moon Mining Is Gaining Traction, But is Still Far Off, UFO Report is Vindication for Folks Who Witnessed the Lake Michigan UFOs in 1994, Former CIA Agent Admits to Collection of Alien Devices Found Inside Abduction Victims, Pentagon is Using Artificial Intelligence to Predict the Future and Provide Days of Advanced Warning of an Attack. As for the fate of psychics, Mark Stevenson died of illness in 2009. The Clementine Mission was a photo reconnaissance mission basically to check out if someone was building bases on the moon that we didnt know about. Brandenburg has seen photos of the surface of the Moon with a miles wide recto-linear structure. (Video), NSOs: Alien Bases Under Our Oceans? According to a John Lear source within the US Government, he could say 3 things: We have been going to the Moon since 1962. John Lear (1942-2022) was a US Air Force captain, also a CIA pilot. -He had worked with a part of the mining equipment that was to go to the Moon, he told him: John, we built this in Alabama, it was so big that when we finished the project, I took a small plane and flew over this piece of equipment to get an idea of how big it was.. Out of 2,800 people, only two made it. However, Lear is known today because, in the early 1980s to the mid . John Lear: We control alien technology and there are colonies on Mars. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue. They have also found that there is life very similar to ours in some of them . According to Lear everything we know about the Moon is a lie invented by the government with the specific purpose of hiding its extraterrestrial activities and programs. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldnt be there. Springer and I helped prepare 5 high-res photos of the massive Copernicus lunar crater in this thread: John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS. Who is john lear? I suspect there's a lot more to Mr. Lear than he is being credit for here. The survey was carried out simultaneously in two different rooms to exclude counterfeiting. Thanks. Film it? In 1970, two well-respected members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, hypothesized that the Moon is a spaceship created by unknown beings. The Mysterious Death Of Phil Schneider: The Man Who Revealed The Conspiracy Extraterrestrial life may be closer than we think, says Harvard astronomer. 18 World Speed Records;A worked for 28 different aviation companies;A won most of the distinctions awarded by the Federal Aviation Administration: airplane transport rating, flight instructor, ground instructor, flight navigator, engineer, aircraft dispatcher, airframe powerplant mechanic, parachute rigger, and tower operator;During the 80s and 90s he began to speak revealing confidential information. The RUSSIAN AREA 51 Have TOP SECRET UFO TECHNOLOGY! Harvard scientist wants to launch an investigation Anunnaki Are Here Now! John Lear, who was once a captain in the United States Air Force and a CIA pilot . ken's discoveries and info. John Lear (1942-2022) was a US Air Force captain, also a CIA pilot. Biography: John Lear is a retired airline captain and former CIA pilot, as well as the son of the famous inventor of the Lear Jet. Contribute to chinapedia/wikipedia.en development by creating an account on GitHub. In the 70s before NASA supposedly started destroying the photos taken by Apollo 8, 10 and 11 and published in NASAs 1971 book SB2-46 it was possible to see the city, the space base, pipes, roads, vegetation, lights, mining facilities and a nuclear reactor. Enormous solar super-storm could knock out the internet Electronic E.T. Yeah, he says the Moon has an atmosphere, and is covered in green (or was it blue) grass. space or from a telescope? He was the son of the inventor of the Lear Jet (a type of engine), and flew more than 150 test planes. LAS VEGAS (KLAS) Nevada aviator John Lear's death Tuesday night has sent ripples through the worlds of aviation and conspiracy theories. All content copyright 2023, AboveTopSecret.com.

Sending Anonymous Email To Boss, Bamf Test Leben In Deutschland Ergebnisse, Tapo Camera Recording, Articles J

john lear moon mining