eros conjunct lilith synastrytales of symphonia memory gem locations

eros conjunct lilith synastrywhat is the tone of antony's speech

Hello, what a great article, thank you. These parts of you would flow well i.e may not play out in actual asbuse but would still be issues you both would deal with i.e abuse/victimhood imo I have not seen the trine in actual charts, dean. Hmm tell me your story, if you care to, Juice dear. I hope I can do this when I tell you about my own life. I know this came off a bit more forward, but only because I want to make it clear that one persons feelings are not fact. However, this person would have to play it out before he overcame it. That mars/nessus of his is also square his moon/pluto. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Even with a trine this 8th house effect enhances both the good and the bad ? Composite: moon conjunct Neptune, Venus square Pluto, Black moon lilth conjunct Pluto square mars conjunct ceres..any explanations on this type of relationship would be very helpful!!?? And how did you arrive at the conclusion that Nessus and Dejanira are indicative of abuse? I think her NN is right on his 7th house axis for one. His sun/jupiter/neptune/venus are on my venus/saturn trouble spot in scorp. Sorry if its too much info xx, Ps, sorry! Check house placement and aspects to further your . To learn more about the past life, look at the aspect, the houses in which the planets sit, and the signs. Powerful, you say? My Nessus square his Venus I would say that there must be wonderful soul connections that keep down the abuse that would come up without these. I know our feelings are mutually intense but certainly we experience our relationship from different perspectives. She is deeply alluring and irresistible. Further, there is such a thing such as free will. I am curious about the dejanira/nessus aspects. However, if you have Nessus/Dejanira and Mars/Uranus, particularly in hard aspect( opposition and square), it may make for dark spice, shall we say. Also, I discovered that my daughter has Dejanira conjunct her 2H Virgo Moon(3 deg. Another asteroid that is dark is Dejanira. Lilith Synastry Sun and Lilith conjunct in the synastry chart When Sun person's Sun and Lilith person's Lilith combine, each person awakens the deep desire for individuality and creativity in each other. would you please shed some light as you see fit? Things dont come out until marriage, sometimes. To me, this is always a fundamental place to start. as well as to the signs and houses. I have my nessus conjunct with my true node. Lilith brings up deep and primal sexual energy sometimes accompanied by feelings of anger and rage. As long as we kept connecting the way we had been sexually, I was willing to "fight" for what I thought we had and felt I could withstand anything. Also, how does moon conjunct pluto in synastry differ to moon conjunct pluto in composite. Is this something that reliably and consistently is reflected in a variety of different charts? The chart shows the TRUTH. Isis Conjunct the Vertex. Eros Synastry: The Nodes and Major Angles of Your Chart (Conjunctions I asked if I could post their charts but my friend isnt comfortable with it. Her theme is power-alluring and irresistible. Your analysis is lovely. Would the aspects to the venus offset the negativity that the Dejanira implies? Those interpretations CAN happen, but they are not destined to. I am the nessus person and I admit to having some devious tendencies towards anyone with neptune in that position. Think sitting next to a roaring fire. with Dejanira conjunct his natal Saturn, Mars. In our synastry chart we have moon trine pluto and mars square pluto. You find them sexually attractive. Amazing emotional+sexual chemistry though there was some bumps in the way. Im pluto and he is the moon. Sexual Attraction | Cafe Astrology .com I know how important moon moon aspects are to you, Venus pluto aspects His dejanira is in opposition to his vertex. Not eros. I have only had this fantasy with him along with begging him and many many other fantasies. I guess I was just worried in general, just in case :P. how about deja conjuct saturn 1 degree. Mars pluto aspects 10. I'm so cappy Knowflake . Does it matter if he doesnt have pluto in aspect to my venus (mine is 19 Libra)? I dont think you can draw the concrete conclusion you did from these aspects. To gather more about the flavor of the relationship, look to the actual aspect (is it favorable or difficult?) Hi, anyone can tell me more about a double whammy Pluto-Venus? His Pluto sextile my moon, His Jupiter conjunct my moon and his Neptune conjunct my moon, also his mars opposite my venus, is that conducive to passion and helping me release my cancer 8th house sun conjunct north node repressesion? This is another clear-cut past life astrology marriage aspect, although it isnt as heavy. She has never treated me as less than, and she is extremely giving. It is a true soul mate aspect, to me. Isis is extreme devotion to the partner in the bravest, most selfless way possible. Thats fatalistic and leaves the image that the entire rest of the charts and people themselves are completely victim to two asteroids that are being portrayed as always playing out when they really do not always do so. From the outsider's perspective, Eros and the Ascendant person will seem as if they are living the romantic experience only witnessed in films. I have more compassion for myself, and I feel validated some ~ not to identify more as a victim. 8. Im not accepting you scaring people into running from possible happy, fulfilling relationships over one aspect that none of us even know how it can manifest in millions of ways. Thank you for your response, I appreciate it very much. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 He has pholus conjunct dejanira, all on my BML exact. Priapus - Lilith's Male Counterpart - Mystic Medusa Astrology Hats off to your courage. What about Nessus conjunct Dejanira in synastry and there is no abuse whatsoever, what would that mean? Maybe also Mars/Uranus? However, Moon/Pluto in conjunction does not have to turn bad. We also had a Juno Vertex conjunction. (Conjunction, Opposition, Trine, Sextile, Square! There is attraction based on dark forces like rage, pain and abuse. As one of the four largest asteroids (along with Vesta, Pallas, and Juno), Ceres is usually analyzed in the birth chart. Who is whom? . What I've read about Lilith makes it seem to me that she's sort of like the Feminine's Pluto with lots of primal sexual urges thrown in, so I'm sure she rooted herself comfortably into your already heavily Plutonic relationships. Not sure which one id prefer. what would the double wammy of sun and pluto look like? If you want to ask about 2 aspects, I will try to answer but an answer on the whole relationship needs an entire chart reading. The conjunction is, in my opinion, the only aspect that clearly dictates a marriage between these specific people. Yes, this is all very true but the charts exist outside of time, too. And my pluto trine his sun and venus..xxx, Mars sq Pluto can be violence and/or violent/strong passions. We enter the month of February, with lust, love and passion. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Hi I've never had a more natural and effortless sexual connection to someone in my life, and it blinded me to a lot of things. 2) I just looked for the child asteroid and it is on 28 Capricorn, conjuct with my venus 1 Aquarius. -Eros conjunct their personal planets ( Sun,Moon,Venus, Mars etc.). No point living in fear for aspects that may not play out. I often see this aspect in the charts of couples who have been married for many years. I mean, a persons life is complicated. Well, I have been thinking about the situation. Hardly. The issue is that me disagreeing with you being fatalistic (because what you say is not what always happens, not even 60% of the time because I have nessus/dejanira aspects with most people that are close to me, and I have never been abused or attacked in any of those relationships) does not mean that Im not accepting the truth. That is most certainly not the truth. I have moon opposition pluto. in the 12th house, you might be safe in assuming that there was a marriage or long-term relationship in a past life. There are many, many possibilities in astrology, even infinite if Im speaking on the complexity of each persons chart. These aspects or connections have a "mean't to be" feel to them, it's a potent place to look at in synastry. Can it be dangerous amiann? Since both Eros and Lilith are isolated energies buried deep in the unconcious, the erotic transformation which takes place upon their meeting is deep with raw and intuitive spiritual potency. We are to take the blueprint that is given and then do what we want with it. Things to look for in synastry: Here we focus on indications of sexual attraction using Astrology as our tool. Dejanira trines my Ascendant. Dark sexual relationship synastry top 5 | Signing. Thank you for your comment. No worries. How does that play out? xx. . There is so few information on these aspects so I really appreciate reading more about it here and in the forum. It is the passion of lovers and the pure, primal love of a mother for her baby. Youll always want to look at the chart as a whole, read everything as a metaphors, and use your intuition. Thanks SO much for your kind words. Yes, that is a good way to put it. To me, you may really struggle with falling into the victim role and would have to keep pulling yourself up over and over until you get real traction which could take some time, oh im sorry. That being said, the charts WILL play out, imo and ime. His Dejanira is in 25 Scorpio, conjunct my Part of Fortune in 27 Scorpio, opposite my Moon in 29 Taurus and Mars and Jupiter, in 0 Gemini. What about my nessus conjunct his descendant? They have a very strong sense of "us against the world," and they will fight to protect the boundaries of their relationship at all costs. so what would it be? Conjunction, Opposition, Square, and Trine! You don't need to BELIEVE in Jesus to come here and/or to contact me. Or can my Sun hurt the person. Ceres person appreciates this, as they typically focus more on caregiving than on their own inner desires. PROSERPINA conjunct EROS (055') IP: Logged. It gives no leg room, and its fearful to people. Their chemistry is obvious even after all these years but she did recently reveal that some light BDSM play is involved. We also have mars opposite pluto (Im pluto) in synastry. I reply to the comments out of order because I do it on the central comment form. Do you think I need to worry about the Nessus/BML conjunction or about abusing the poor wounded birds I keep looking for? vertex conjunct moon and ascendant in scorpio can make it dark too? what would result from this? A Sun conjunct Lilith transit highlights the power traits like charisma, magnetism, emotional force and leadership qualities of the Sun. Their capacity for intimacy and shared desire to melt into the fires of transformation is nothing short of total risk, which each are compelled to take- no questions asked. There`s also lot of growth and sweetness and nothing that amounts to abuse. Because of where my Moon is at 2 56 Scorpio conjunct Pluto at 4 36 Scorpio in the 8th house the men around my age (Im 35);tend to have their Pluto conjunct my Moon/Pluto In my current relationship my boyfriend has Mars/Pluto conjunct my Moon/Pluto. Is it relevant? Your words mean a lot to me! Most Astrologers dont tell things straight like I do. Yes, their Moons are trine both in Earth signs. We need to look at the whole chart to see the whole story. Moon conjunct Pluto is the strongest of the Moon/Pluto aspects because the conjunction trumps any other aspect in strength. The opposition would be the same but not as locked in or as intense. She is deeply alluring and irresistible. Conjunctions, oppositions, and trines are best. It "wakes up those areas inside of us and causes us to express them sexually, free from the restrictions of reality. I agree with Sydney. In order to talk about an asteroid, one must isolate it. His abuse asteroid on her midheaven would be her reputation and career, right? in the 12th house, you might be safe in assuming that there was a marriage or long-term relationship in a past life. Then my Nessus is 29 Cancer in almost exact opposition with the child asteroid at 28 Cap. It is not good to have a base level view on what will happen with one isolated aspect. Who would bring who abuse? Eros is also prominent in their synastry. in case his vertex in my moon and ascendant *. Asteroids touching asteroids are not as powerful as asteroids touching persona; points on the chart such as the ASC, Moon, Sun, Venus etc. , Not a sag actually, but a virgo with tons of leo in her chart, lol. It is not as intense as the conjunction but very intense, nonetheless. However, there is a flip side. My eros was conjunct someone's mars and I did feel like whenever he was sexual, it was very erotic. It may seem challenging but we share many conjunctions and trines/sextiles. They may cause each other significant pain and strife, but God help any outsider who dares to point it out. Still, even without the conjunction, I have Nessus in the 1st house, which would make me abusive, according to these theories, and I dont fit. Nessus conj the NN in synastry would make me RUN and fast lol. If a mans Nessus conjuncts, your Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars or North Node, he will abuse you, in my opinion. He was considered irresistible. For more context, Nessus/BML dont aspect anything else except a grand trine with Mercury/MC and Jupiter. If you do not have either of these in the natal but have them in synastry, it will play out the same way. As I see more pieces, I think my awareness shifts, and I do feel like that makes a difference. We all have Liliths plutonic quality in us, the unconscious energy that brings up harsh boundaries between life and death, ecstasy and suffering, passion and revulsion, enslavement and freedom. And my dejanira conjunct his Venus. They often indicate a desire to sexually conquer/arouse one another. And as far as I know theres a strong correlation between nessus and psychopaths/abusers. YES. The Five Darkest, Sexual Aspects in Synastry There is attraction based on dark forces like rage, pain and abuse. Lilith desires sacred sex above all things. All this is square my Moon. Great primal connection with fighting lol. Im trying really, really hard not to jump to conclusions, so any help or advice you could give would be very much appreciated. I admire your wisdom. I didn't eroticize his everyday actions. The chart never lies, my Friend. Next, I have uncovered that in my Draconic Dejanira is 1 degree conjunct my natal Scorpio Moon. Same natal chart of a man who is 41-42 years old. For that reason, I am not for everyone and know this but I seem to be appreciated by people who think like I do. She is raw sexuality which will not be dark if it touches Venus imo and Welcome , what if I have my Lilith conjunct his juno and his venus. Thank you, Lo and Welcome What about nessus exactly conjunct BML in synastry the man is nessus (9h), Wow Is there a super attraction that feels so strong that it will blow you off your feet? These are too many questions for text. The issue is telling people that are in healthy relationships or people that are around a couple in a healthy relationship, that those aspects will certainly play out no matter what. The story of Eros and Psyche is one of deep and transformative love, but their union was not devoid of hardship. Moon oppose Pluto and Moon square Pluto could tend to be dark because they are powerful and not with a harmonious flow. In my studies and usage of them, they play out to be the abuser and the victim. You interpret things based off of your own view. I have 8 scorpio ascendant and he 4 scorpio jupiter. Thanks! Would you liken moon/pluto dynamics to an 8th house moon overlay? As a result, this aspect can feel like opening a can of worms that literally fly, not crawl, out of the unconscious. They have a very imaginative sex life. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. Lilith cops the craziest projections - that she could cause miscarriages or tried to wreck men's marriages via 'erotic nightmares' and so on. The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if . 3) Angles in the houses & aspects. I dont even have tattoos or my ears pierced. Your email address will not be published. I have not seen it fail in all of my chart work. Now, we come to things that could really make the relationship dark. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Having a planet you have on your 7th house falling on their 1st house and a planet in your 1st house falling on their 7th house and vice-versa which would create an opposite between the two planets in the synastry chart. They have lots of soulmate connections in the charts and both make really strong NN conjunctions and squares in synastry. How do you relate to all the men who have their Pluto there? there is no contact in real life anymore but the connection via the sexual chakra (either sacral or root chakra ) is still there and very strong. I have very wide-orbed Eros-Lilith contacts (not conjunctions) in my two last relationships (they are Eros, I'm Lilith), but both relationships were so 8th house-oriented and Plutonian that it's hard to tell where Lilith comes in. The fear can totally destroy someone over something that they read as if its fact. That would seem to be the case but sometimes, the strength of these aspects get the better of us, so it is hard for me to answer. M. What are the exact Sun/pluto aspects Maria? The pairing can easily fulfill the other's sexual desires and unlock some of their naughty fantasies. I know it is not funny but the charts will play out, in my experience, anyway. Do we exile her from consciousness or build her a sanctuary for potent, creative expression? I seemed to be destined to study and use Nessus and Deja. or is the bad guy Nessus only dangerous when in conjonction with Dejanira ? Sun person helps Lilith person recognize their subconscious gifts and strengths. Mars conj Saturn is not good. Would you say that a double whammy Nessus OPPOSITE Juno is something dangerous too ? I would say that this relationship would be INTENSE but in a beautiful way.Please, tell me about it! Asteroids and aspects do not control people. Opposition AC / Moon and trigone mars and saturne. If you want to end it, be upfront and be kind. If one does not see any abuse when this happens, my opinion would be that they dont know the person enough lol. so, quick question, where do I post it? My Sun and Mercury sandwich this conjunction by four and three degrees. How will these aspects play out? I would put Moon/Pluto first in terms of super connection and passion and Venus/Pluto second. Things were so passionate that we were bankrupting ourselves on planet tickets, so after a whirlwind 4 month courtship I quit my job and moved in with him- on the other side of the country. My venus is conjunct someone's eros right now. And when you really think about it this line of thought deserve to be abused is quite sociopathic in nature. Eros: Synastry Aspects . The planets, asteroids, and stars do not cause only one particular outcome. I haven't been able to find much discussion about this connection and I'm really interested in hearing stories from other people who've experienced it. Come and post the charts. Do you have their synastry you could post on my Forum? Where did you get these theories from? It is just the North Node, after all, not a personal planet. It brings you back to the time when you were a child and truly powerless. I remember the first time I discovered how to read a synastry chart; I worked with mine and my boyfriends for about 6 hours. I do keep finding myself attracted to people who seem to have a strong primal power under the surface, and I dont really feel connected to Pluto myself (I dont know if thats on purpose or simply because its otherwise weakly aspected in my chart). Your posts are starting to scare me now Ami. The chart is complex and one has to look at the entire chart to draw very global conclusions. I have no vested interest in any asteroid or any placement being any way other than my being able to help people. That is why it is so powerful. I was wondering.. Are Sun/Mars (double whammy) and Venus/Mars (double whammy) dark aspects in synastry? What if a man has Dejanira conjunct a womans Sun? Planets and asteroids will be modified when they aspect each other, this the possibilities are endless. His Eros is on her Descendant and her Eros makes a square to his Sun and conjuncts his Vertex. Thank you again. The puzzle pieces are coming together for me.. finally. Partners switch roles? . Past Life Indicators in Synastry and Karmic Relationships - Astrology Eros in synastry Tell me, what is it like? his moon is in cancer so depending on what time hes born, there are 2 scenarios :1) my Saturn squares his moon but my sun and north node would conjunct it 2) my Pluto would square his moon but our moons would be in trine. on Dejanira and Nessus. I know my life, and what manifests in it. xx, haha you are so cute, I like you and you write very simple and easy to understand. If they are conjunct in synastry, a soul mate connection is indicated. . I will try to maintain rock solid boundaries and not get led into any weirdness as nothing is amiss yet. Lol just noticed what you wrote at the end about Mars/Uranus, sorry! You are not an astrology god that holds the key to the entire truth. . Considering the sexual aspect of it all, though, I'm betting the pay off was satisfying at least, haha. I only didnt like that its being portrayed as complete truth that will always occur, when its definitely not the case. MoonsEye Astrology Hi! Can you do Eros conjunct Venus in synastry Eros in synastry : r/astrology - reddit ? Thanks :), I would say no, but I am not the last word in anything. We can still find a lot of info with no time of birth. Your passions are overwhelming, spontaneous, and you develop your attractions without even thinking about it. His dejanira is conjunct with my sun. under what theme of the forum? It creates a synastry energy where all the houses for the whole chart are conjunct to their opposite house in the partner's chart. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. The charts tell all. Good afternoon, thank you for this article His Nessus conjunct her midheaven. thanks, M. Super passion unlike few else. About Nessus/BML, I would watch it. Moon/Pluto does not have to be dark sexual but if any planetary aspect would be, it would be this. The Nessus is usually the abuser but in this case, it was the son. Does the man walk up to you and tell you that he wants to abuse you because you seem like the perfect victim? 9. Does this mean anything? Ami, hello. It can also happen that there are changes in your love life when the Vertex is triggered in your birth chart by some transiting planet or progression. My mother has her Nessus conjunct my sun and she has it conjunct her own north node, and my Dejanira is conjunct her moon, and there has NEVER been any type of abuse. This transit is positive as well as painful, destructive and revelatory. It took me a minute to think about the wounded bird types, but I think you might be right. DRACO CHARTS (DRACO-NATAL/ DRACO-SYNASTRY) Originally posted by kellyaroman What is a draco chart in astrology ? Moon conjunct pluto Im composite and moon in 12th house composite (our feelings were a secret for a long time as we didnt know how we felt and were not able to be together for a long time). 1. Retro makes one thoughtful, so I do not see it as bad as many do. Lets see. Unlike Juno/Saturn aspects, Juno in aspect with the South Node does not necessarily indicate that marriage in this life will be a force. That is why it feels so life and death. Lilith is not dark, per se, Friend. Would the aspects to the venus offset the negativity that the Dejanira implies? The conjunction is excact. Moon conjunct Lilith EXACT Moon conjunct Destinn EXACT Venus square Mars EXACT I feel like it helps me. Do you think the way it plays out ties into whatever our attitudes toward Eros/Lilith themes (erotic transformation, primal urges, etc) were to begin with? We talk about it often (3rd house moon overlay) its just a bit overwhelming sometimes like a sweet dream one moment, then an absolute nightmare. <3, Hi AmiAnn, do you have any thoughts on this? That`s very interesting information. Eros and Venus in a synastry chart! The chart allows one to see oneself. I cant really relate to Nessus at all, though I sometimes think I can feel BML itching under my skin. Everyone should have one once in a lifetime, I suppose. The Five Darkest, Sexual Aspects in Synastry There is precious little practical info out there on asteroids. To me, it always is. How do we honor Lilith in our lives? A later relationship was abusive (a psychopath) His Nessus square my Sun Does nessus still be working as a tendency to abuse? About YOU being the Nessus with your b/f. I dont mean to, but I think I find issues/hurts of my friends and partners and end up trying to mother them if thats what you meant. Eros represents our passionate and erotic energy and how we use it. Theyre still deeply in love and their synastry and composite charts support it. Nessus conjuncts BML, and Dejanira conjuncts DSC and Pluto. If you know, let me know! This only works with a synastry chart, and (as always) is simply my own opinion! Eros Conjunct the Midheaven: This synastry aspect will be quite powerful for both parties since it will impact the way that the world views them. I do Astrology the way that I would want to learn it. M. % would be more ambient but felt imo Maria dear. There is also a near-exact conjunction of his north node to my Eros. Any other aspect will show a wound through marriage, but the marriage wasnt necessarily involving both parties together. Venus conj Chirondoes love seem to bring pain? His natal mars, lilith, pluto conjunction is conjunct my ic and I've distanced myself from him knowing that he has wayyyy too much power over me, but every time I see him I can barely stand and immediately start shaking I am glad my post was helpful! I appreciate your thoughts on these aspects but I am concerned when any astrologer singles out specific aspects and makes sweeping judgements about charts and how the energies in that chart will be made manifest. You can say you did it and you can help the next person who comes along. Thank you so much, Love. Chiron conjunct sun. I wouldnt think my mars/Pluto semisextile is as strong though it can do damage. That is my commitment to my readers. Juno aspecting the South Node simply means that the pair was married (in some way) in a past life, or had a longterm marriage-like relationship. I am very genuine towards others and fairness is must priority in all circumstances including my own critic.hate violence and abuse and stand up against it. Please, keep me posted though but, yes, please, be careful, Love! Eros in Synastry - Philosophy & Astrology I do find it funny that I have Dejenira in 5 deg Sag, since most of my arch enemies were Sags. Ami, no one can describe astrology better than you. Sun sextile/trine/conjunct Moon is often found in marriage synastry charts. I get into this discussion a lot with people. Would an eighth house overlay make these destructive or strengthen ? And Connections between the Vertex and the lunar nodes are also indicators of past life in synastry. Do you have any advice for me? Obviously the hard ones, like by a square or an opposition, adding to the (possibly) destructive passion! I am sorry! Lilith, both Black Moon and Asteroid 1181, brings up deep and primal sexual energy sometimes accompanied by feelings of anger, rejection and rage. Keep in mind that conjunctions are the most important, but other aspects can occasionally speak to marriage. It may be the abuse takes place in the home or within the family. Is there anything I can do to help her? Hi Amiann In Roman mythology, Eros was known as Cupid. Pick your top two questions and I will try to help, my Friend! I always seem to have the opinion that these people are somewhat evil yet gullible and innocent and therefore they deserve to be abused. "In Greek art Eros was depicted as a winged youth, slight but beautiful, often with eyes covered to symbolize the blindness of love. Eros in a synastry chart. I had a very intense, psychically damaging and life changing relationship with a man whose Eros was directly conjunct my Lilith, and also more loosely conjunct my Neptune & Descendant. I think the Nessus/Deja relationship in synastry is a re-play of childhood abuse. In other words, if a mans Nessus conjuncts your ASC, he will abuse you, in my opinion. I seem to be one of the rare people doing it lol. BUT my dejanira is conjunct with his sun by one degree and my dejanira is also in the same degree as my AC What does that mean? I hear your concern. Lovely and very filled with passion! Most potent are Eros-Venus, Eros-Ascendant, Eros-Psyche, and Eros-Mars links.

Can Dogs See Spirits, Eastwood 2k Clear Vs Spraymax, River Highlands Homeowners Association, Articles E

eros conjunct lilith synastry